MrHeid

Unseat and reseat all option

Is there a way to unseat all crew on a ship and a way to reseat them all.  It gets annoying to change this every time i park for the night

• Like 1

Better yet, why should it cost nearly twice as much to have an NPC on a cannon when the ship is anchored? The rates of all crew should go down to one low level when anchored, then we wouldn't have to keep doing the unseat/reseat all the time.

It is especially annoying in that sometimes my crew ends up off in the water the next day when it is unseated.

Edited by wildbill
  • Like 1

You can hold N to unseat, and right shift to reseat. However this puts them on attack mode, and they will start punching every fish they see. Does not matter if they are set on neutral or passive.

3 minutes ago, Humcitysav said:

You can hold N to unseat, and right shift to reseat. However this puts them on attack mode, and they will start punching every fish they see. Does not matter if they are set on neutral or passive.

So you CAN fish with crew! Wonderful.

4 hours ago, Humcitysav said:

Thanks.  I'll give this a try