Sign in to follow this  
venomvv

rejuvenated buff

my character is 84 years old and has lost his rejuvenated buff. Is this normal or another bug again? I thought that it would be old age and that when I again sailed to the fountain, then I would have level 2 ...

Sometimes there’s a visual bug and it doesnt show you the buffs in the inventory menu, but they are still affecting you

Edited by Bad News Bear

1 minute ago, Bad News Bear said:

Sometimes there’s a visual bug and it doesnt show you the buffs in the inventory menu, but they are still affecting you

I know this ... I did the log, but it does not help. I have it since yesterday. I see the characteristics when there is a buff, and when not ... now I have clearly less health, stamina and maximum weight ... 😞

Ah, I dont know then, havent been on sonce early last night. Will check tonight when I get home. Might be an age mechanic too when above 80 you lose the buff until you hit the FOY again, would be a cool feature.

3 minutes ago, MrHeid said:

Try using a bed to teleport to somewhere in the same zone.  That worked for me.

thanks! it really works! I just did not die for a long time and apparently so the buff did not appear ... 😆

1 hour ago, Bad News Bear said:

They dont. It was never a "visual only" bug to begin with. Try to carry weight close to being encumbered. Write down the number of items you can carry, next time you lose the "ui visual bug only" try to carry the same amount.