Sign in to follow this  
Kidori

Customer Service Satisfaction Survey

Please rate your customer service experience  

18 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1-5, with 5 being best, how would you rate your satisfaction with Grapeshot customer support?

• 5/5 - My issue was resolved, and was dealt with promptly
    • 4/5 - My issue was resolved, and while not immediate was handled within a resonable time frame
    • 3/5 - My issue was resolved, but it took a long time
    • 2/5 - My issue was not resolved, but I received an acknowledgement that they would investigate the issue
    • 1/5 - My issue was not resolved, and I've heard nothing for weeks

Now that Grapeshot's addition of a Customer Support service has been live for some time, I'd just like to get an idea of how the community is feeling about the support they've received.

I actually JUST experienced something that doesn't fit your options. 

A greifer dragged ships of the damned and sunk 3 ships last night on the PVE server. I put in a ticket. 

(talking about it here: 

Within 5 minutes I got a canned response saying they don't do restores and the ticket was locked. i opened a new one asking if the greifer would suffer a penalty for doing so and it got the same treatment so i got:

0/5 - My issue was explicitly not resolved, but was closed and locked  promptly

3 hours ago, Defixio said:

I actually JUST experienced something that doesn't fit your options. 

A greifer dragged ships of the damned and sunk 3 ships last night on the PVE server. I put in a ticket.

Within 5 minutes I got a canned response saying they don't do restores and the ticket was locked. i opened a new one asking if the greifer would suffer a penalty for doing so and it got the same treatment so i got:

0/5 - My issue was explicitly not resolved, but was closed and locked  promptly

The result may not be satisfactory, but at least a reply came quickly. It's frustrating for sure, and I feel that discouraging that kind of behavior should be a higher priority than it seems like it is from your experience.