Sign in to follow this  
Draycon

Why I left the game (But would love to come back)

Why don't they add  PVP and  PVE Asian servers? Move all Asian IP accounts to them and free up tons of land and solve tons of grief?

believe it or not, that wouldnt fix anything. the chinese zergs are tiny compare to the dynasty owo and tpg zergs. what's worse is the fact that mega companies like dynasty have sister companies like destiny which bypass company limits just by alliancing together. the chinese are nothing. might as well let them stay. 

7 hours ago, Draycon said:

a large part of the playerbase has left the game

It's worse than most people want to admit. Something like two-thirds of the launch week players are gone and the peak players gets lower daily. This thread is another example of great community feedback that Grapeshot just ignores. What's the point of EA if you're not going to take community feedback? Oh, well, I guess it's a way to get money from a half-finished game.

15 minutes ago, strawman said:

It's worse than most people want to admit. Something like two-thirds of the launch week players are gone and the peak players gets lower daily. This thread is another example of great community feedback that Grapeshot just ignores. What's the point of EA if you're not going to take community feedback? Oh, well, I guess it's a way to get money from a half-finished game.

im sure everyone knows. the only ones who think or say everything is fine are the ones in the mega tribes that don't feel the impact of the mechanic's failure. im sure they know also but don't want to lose their grip on the power they hold so they fight to keep it the same. soon they will be all who is left playing. im certainly not gonna waste any more my time building on a game in this state. i suggest just walking away for a few months and pick it up later and see what if anything has really changed. the devs are too slow to act or don't seem to really appreciate feedback so im done trying to talk about this. chow.

5 hours ago, strawman said:

The worst part is that the remaining players push away any people who want to play the game but don't want to slave to giant companies. But they don't understand that without the small groups and solo players the game will be dead in under a year... They are basically fucking themselves over by saying everything is fine and nothing needs to be changed. Just because they want to keep their Massive swabs of land (WHICH THEY ALREADY HAVE PROBLEMS MAINTAINING) that those giant companies have taken.

If devs keep listening to these giant companies then the game will end up with 2 to 4 big companies and everyone will be wondering why the game is so empty and why are people leaving the game daily. Instead of developing into a living world with traders and pirates, it will become a desolate world with just a few people playing by themselves. That is the future right now...

14 hours ago, arzosah said:

A server wipe is highly unlikely to happen any time soon. Jat mentioned the potential of adding a gold maintenance cost to claims in the last live stream, this would likely reduce the number of claims most companies would be able to hold since it would require a significant amount of treasure hunting to maintain a large number of claims placed all over the world. 

pffff i bet the gold cost will be a joke like 5 gold per flag. i dont care about big companys but i do care about these pos solo players that can hold an entire island on pve and now they have a fuckin 20 day protection. TOTAL BULLSHIT!

1 minute ago, TheCoolGuy said:

pffff i bet the gold cost will be a joke like 5 gold per flag. i dont care about big companys but i do care about these pos solo players that can hold an entire island on pve and now they have a fuckin 20 day protection. TOTAL BULLSHIT!

Ye that's the most retarded part...   A single person could claim an entire island.....