Sign in to follow this  
SinInc

small updates saying no restart

so from 25 of them iv been though only 5 of then did not need to restart or Check files to play and the loss of ships and tames is all so a pain tho i hope you devs get better at deploying patchs 

atm if any thing is annoying its that 

4 hours ago, SinInc said:

so from 25 of them iv been though only 5 of then did not need to restart or Check files to play and the loss of ships and tames is all so a pain tho i hope you devs get better at deploying patchs 

atm if any thing is annoying its that 

u have to log out u just dont need to restart the game again , 

what part of YOU DONT NEED TO RESTART THE CLIENT do u not understand ?? 

most patches require them to restart the server, this will kick you out of the game.  Only major patches will require you to restart your client in order to connect.  Additionally they don't always save the world when they restart the servers for a patch, this results in a rollback to the last server save, which from my experiences can be up to 20 minutes.  So if they're releasing a patch it's best not to get into anything that could result in a rollback causing you to lose progress.

Edited by arzosah
  • Like 1

Every patch needs you to actually log out of the game world.. but the server sides ones do not need you to close the game and update it.

So when they say the server is going down for a patch in 10 mins get to a safe spot and go back to the main menu 🙂

7 hours ago, Caldrin said:

So when they say the server is going down for a patch in 10 mins get to a safe spot and go back to the main menu 🙂

This means that the patch can be 10 minutes or 15, but maybe in an hour...

yes like said commants  normal wait in the menu till you can log in again tho that dose not work for me all the time    and i have to close game and validate game file before i can re join my region or game in general  and on two different time losing a ship or tame Maybe im unlucky or not alone with this problem  that why iv posted

good i could have writen a little clear but at the time i just lost a tamed bear after been able to log in again 

On 2/7/2019 at 10:54 AM, KNZVgame said:

This means that the patch can be 10 minutes or 15, but maybe in an hour...

Lies.  Sometimes it's also "next tuesday"