Daemon Cross

Patches and updates

I know that make mention of large updates they are adding to the game, these small updates they do is great as well but what about our major concerns. 

It would be really nice to know if there is any plans to address the issues it seems a lot of us are pointing out.

I am playing on a pve server and I’m torn between taking the chance of letting a griefer lure SOTD in and sinking my anchored ships or trying to build some type of wall around them. I lost another tame that went bouncing off through the sky but later managed to get it back ( I found it swimming in the sea a good ways from land) so I’m afraid of loading and unloading my tames onto ships.

Does anyone else have bugs or exploits they are aware of that doesn’t seem to be getting any attention that we know of ?

• Like 2

what part do all you players not get , t u dont think the devs know  about the greiefing, what is it they can do about it add offline raid protection thats all there is nothing else they can do

if they are going to leave it as it is then build your wall , build towers with large cannons man them with ai , , 

Well as for the SOTD, i've just built a small defence tower near my ships with cannon along with NPC's. The trouble is there's a bug with "fire at ships only" it is firing at everything that moves in the water, can't really use it as defence unless you have endless ammo, which is a waste.

The main bugs for me are SOTD getting pulled in "griefing" lost NPC's and tames bouncing up and down off the ship. Tames glitching through floors and ships. Cobras coming into a secure base through doors and walls. Why can't they make animals not spawn in bases or where you have built? If anyone played 7 days to die there was no spawning when you build there, surely not that hard?

I have no interest in claim flags until that is seriously looked at, the system is broken and I will wait to see what they do. If they pull everyone off lawless and force people to go for flags I will say goodbye to the game and let them get on with it.

Edited by DannyUK