Nitex

What is in M1?

EU PVE server M1. There are 2 whales, at least 4 red sotd, and more other sotd, all around small island in left bottom corner. Sotd bump into the island. What is there?

Edited by Nitex

Not on EU PVE but on NA PVE, The polar region of M1 has penguins, yetis, shale oil, and I believe some metal nodes.  It's been quite awhile since I've visited so I don't remember fully.

Yes, there are all of them and tin and cobalt nodes on big islands. I ask about small one without any shore but guarded by whales and Sotds

3 hours ago, Nitex said:

Yes, there are all of them and tin and cobalt nodes on big islands. I ask about small one without any shore but guarded by whales and Sotds

99% chance about the same stuff as the big islands.  It's not a golden age area or anything like that.

The small islands are technically icebergs. Hence why they do not treat them as land.

Aggressive whales are common in Polar regions, I was jumped by one just a crossed the border in J1 no time to react and it flung my ship a decent distance and took 6 planks to under 500 heath. was a close call and luckily had full sails up and set to the wind, had to rush to get the panels fixed before water got to top,    DO NOT sail in polar regions with a heavily laden ship,  you must be able to out run the whales they can sink almost anything quickly.  The Tundras hjave some whales but thjey are not all agressive like the polar regions and not as frequent.

Also carry a repair hammer and have plenty of  repair materials available, carring a plank or two on you is useful two, but whales take out multiple planks at same time.

Edited by José Gaspar