Sign in to follow this  
Kamikazie

ATTN: Grapeshot and Wild Card

I know there has been a ton of negative energy being thrown your way as of late, but you guys are really making it right. I am sure a large portion of this community will continue to cry out "fix your game" but the truth is we all appreciate the fact that you guys are dedicated enough to this project to be working on a solution to the issues on Christmas Eve instead of spending it with your families. You could have pulled a fast one and pushed a half-assed patch hours ago, but instead, you're taking your time to get it right.

From the community as a whole, have a Happy Holidays and we look forward to seeing what you guys can do in the New Year.

• Like 2

After Jatheish made the statement about the communication, it went very well. Keeping us up to date was nice. 

I expect them to be busy with server stuff for the time being but after that I hope they will listen more to the community and maybe even put up the stuff they would like to add and ask if the community likes it to be in the game. 

If they would’ve done that with ARK I’m pretty sure it would’ve been a better game. 

• Like 2