Sign in to follow this  
Michan

Demand a rollback

So somehow a guild was able to donwload and install the latest patch super fast and have now attacked our island, sunk galleons, brigands and more while we are all stuck downloading the new 6gb patch. This is not fair and its not proper PVP. If it was a night raid and we where unable to come on or during the weekdays when we are at work I would not complain, after all it has happend before, but this complete wipe of our fleet and now taking over our territory by a small company was only made possible because we cant get on due to the god damn patch and steams "new" fucked up download system that stops every 10sec.

Rollback to the start of when the patch was deployed so people actually have a chans to play!

Agreed. Being Patch Blocked is Such a shitty way of being Raided. Should absolutely roll back a few hours so that people are able to defend them selves.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Michan said:

So somehow a guild was able to donwload and install the latest patch super fast and have now attacked our island, sunk galleons, brigands and more while we are all stuck downloading the new 6gb patch. This is not fair and its not proper PVP. If it was a night raid and we where unable to come on or during the weekdays when we are at work I would not complain, after all it has happend before, but this complete wipe of our fleet and now taking over our territory by a small company was only made possible because we cant get on due to the god damn patch and steams "new" fucked up download system that stops every 10sec.

Rollback to the start of when the patch was deployed so people actually have a chans to play!

So you are saying those that have decent internet have to wait idlely for those on slower internet, or heaven forbid dial-up before they can play?

1 hour ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

So you are saying those that have decent internet have to wait idlely for those on slower internet, or heaven forbid dial-up before they can play?

Well if my 100bit/s up and down aint decent enogh then i doubt most people can play this game properly.

Those that have a decent internet can go and do PVP with other online people "PLAYER VS PLAYER after all" but just raiding people who couldnt even get the patch done is just griefing and nothing else.

• Like 1

what they need is timers like in eve where you can set a pos to different stages final one being hull timer to blow it up makes more sense and gives for more offline protection given you wont be instant wiped but given a time to defend your base.

they could have just taken the servers offline. I've found out how the greifers skip the d/l que , you just scan the integrity of game files and it skips the que

On 2/2/2019 at 8:42 PM, SatelliteJedi said:

Deal with it 

That is a funny way of putting it when in fact the devs could use their heads and fix it but dont. so yes deal with it.

I didn't even realize the patch was that large at first.  My 500mbps connection downloaded the patch in under 5 minutes.