Sign in to follow this  
STONEGATE

Spawn killed?

So i finally made it off the freeport island and traveled to the Golden Ruins 12 but my boat is now docked and surrounded by 2 cyclops and a countless amount of wolves all level 100+. I spawn in and die in 2 seconds and they literally have my boat surrounded. Anyone have a method to get out of this hell?

They should make some immunity frames upon respawning to prevent this..... 

2 minutes ago, Hackjob said:

Ooooo cyclops get some pics lol sound kewl

Trust me, you don't want to see these guys. They're about 30ft tall and they're everywhere...

Just now, Goldfish The Builder said:

Don't land a raft on shore with out scouting 🙂 

tbh i technically didn't even land, i was about 15 meters off shore and they were in the water still killing me. I guess the Cyclops can swim because i past one as well in the ocean before getting spawn killed.

UPDATE if anyone was wondering:

I managed to escape after about 20+ tries of running away from my boat and luring the enemies. Luckily my boat was pointed towards the ocean and i managed to open sails with 10 HP left upon respawning. BACK TO THE OPEN SEA MATEYS!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, STONEGATE said:

UPDATE if anyone was wondering:

I managed to escape after about 20+ tries of running away from my boat and luring the enemies. Luckily my boat was pointed towards the ocean and i managed to open sails with 10 HP left upon respawning. BACK TO THE OPEN SEA MATEYS!

A happy ending to a grueling adventure! Some lessons definitely well learned here! 😃

On 12/24/2018 at 2:03 PM, Arzicane said:

Im just glad there is cyclops in this game, time for some david and goliath!

There is a special super secret technique to 1 shot cyclopses. That is all i will say though 😉 good luck.