Sign in to follow this  
George Catcher

My tames adventures.

We have our paddock for tames. Here it is:

bHsGJJt.jpg

I don't know If it built in awful wrong way, but every time I log in after I go offline for a nigh, I start with searching for my horse. Every night she somehow find her way out and then running around the area.

Oh and one more thing. There is a bear in there also. Do you see her? No?

Let me help.

Here:

XaFjq8G.jpg

Any Ideas how to put our tame-bear out from underground? : ))

Edited by George Catcher

Uh... if you can get a ship near enough land and can access the radial menu laying on the ground you might be able to get it to load onto the ship? Beyond that I haven't a clue

• Like 1

Congratulations!

You’re the first pathfinder to tame a rare Atlas lore only breed of bear, the burrowing bear.  Legend has it that royalty of the fallen magical kingdom kept these bears as pets. No one knows why these mighty creatures show such obvious envy of the lowly hedgehog, but we all get confused at times. Maybe your bear just needs space. Maybe it feels depressed because every time it tries to make friends with your horse, the horse laughs and calls it a big fat loser before jumping the wall and going out to party all night running around with ostriches on the other side of the island.

My advice: Take the bear to a therapist and put a tracking app on the horse’s phone. God knows what sort of trouble it’s getting into with those ostriches every night and you don’t want to wait to find out from the cops do you?

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, George Catcher said:

We have our paddock for tames. Here it is:

bHsGJJt.jpg

I don't know If it built in awful wrong way, but every time I log in after I go offline for a nigh, I start with searching for my horse. Every night she somehow find her way out and then running around the area.

Oh and one more thing. There is a bear in there also. Do you see her? No?

Let me help.

Here:

XaFjq8G.jpg

Any Ideas how to put our tame-bear out from underground? : ))

Ive had this happen to me in the past but in my case the bear was only partially in the ground.  I was unable to ride the bear.  I tried to grapple it our also but that did not work.  Commanding it to move somewhere did not work either. We eventually freed the bear by commanding it to attack something nearby.

In your case, it looks like the bear may be "stuck" on some of your structures also.  You may need to destroy some of that stuff to be certain.

• Like 1