Sign in to follow this  
vaylain

Now that stone has been debuffed against damage, can we get a stronger lockbox/vault, please?

Now that stone structures have been severely gimped and home raiding is more viable and going to become more prevalent, I humbly request Grapeshot to consider implementing a higher tier of storage such as a strongbox or vault please and thank you.

They mentioned in the captain's log they realize they still need to do some balancing in regards to stone and how they buffed wood as well as the explosives. It's being worked on in the pipeline for later this month, at least that is how I read it. 

I do think there should be other containers that haul material that stacks forever like in the ship resource box (but it isn't a ship resource box). so for example if at your base you want to store massive amounts of six kinds of metal that you do not want repairing crew members to burn, you could store them in a resource silo or something.

56 minutes ago, Senkoau said:

Not to mention blueprints/treasure maps which are our biggest space issue.

They are adding bookshelves in the next major update.  That will help with blueprints and maps. 

I'd love to see a stone tier storage box, but I'd settle for simply a larger storage box.  The take up so much space and hold so little.

41 minutes ago, Caveat said:

They are adding bookshelves in the next major update.  That will help with blueprints and maps. 

I'd love to see a stone tier storage box, but I'd settle for simply a larger storage box.  The take up so much space and hold so little.

I've seen that planned addition just not sure if it'll have enough extra space to work. We currently have about 6 large storage boxes worth of blueprints. The limited crafts mechanic means you can't just keep one good one.