KrazyBoxer

crew payouts.

one of are crewmates made a brig and released it he had the hole captain tree and all the npc crew on his boat are getting 2.1hr payouts when docked and 1.5 to 1.4 payouts when at sea. but when u go to are other boat which is a schooner 
which on release the person didnt have the hole captains tree there getting 1.8 payouts when docked and 1.1 to 1.0 payouts when at sea.

is this true that its better to have the person with the hole captains tree to release ur ships than a person without it??

brig with its crew
https://i.imgur.com/1VcgTSN.jpg

schooner with theres

https://i.imgur.com/nckgmRx.jpg

Depend on ship level too. My maxed galleon with 10 accommodation and cheaper crew skills take 1g every 4 hours. 

Brig without accommodation is 1g every 2.9 hours.

So it depends on ship level and points In accommodation + cap'nering skills 

15 minutes ago, Lukas1987 said:

Depend on ship level too. My maxed galleon with 10 accommodation and cheaper crew skills take 1g every 4 hours. 

Brig without accommodation is 1g every 2.9 hours.

So it depends on ship level and points In accommodation + cap'nering skills 

ok thanks for the help 

Edited by KrazyBoxer

I have full captaineering unlocked and it's 1.0g/hour on cannons when anchored. I released the boat but wasn't the one building it, how the hell it works?

So my clan mate made and released the boat but i'm the one with the skills, are you saying they have no effect even if i'm at the steering wheel ? 

The Captain skills *only* have effect when you're on the wheel.

The Accomodation points on the ship itself are in effect the whole time, docked or not.

Edited by Khaler

The factor on the crew payment is several fold.

1- Where was the crew acquired from.  SotD rescued crew of higher levels often cost less per hour than those leveled to the same level from a Freeport.

2- Accommodations, the level in this can make a HUGE difference in the crew cost.

3- Ship activity, if the ship is docked crew will cost less than when it is at sea.

4- Captains skills when they are on the wheel.

Edited by Hodo