Sign in to follow this  
ironbark72

Don't waste your money

after all those bad reviews i had to buy that game and see for myself, because of that what i saw before was awesome, Official servers are barely playable atm, but the Privat servers run great and it makes a lot fun to learn the game and get better and better, finding guys to play with as a group and get stuff done with each players different skill-set. I never thought i would ever buy a game with that rating and have so much fun with it.

2 hours ago, Boredaholic said:

LOL @Original poster. I've been on spots where i only survive as long as about 3 seconds. i've been in area's that i survive for hours. Takes patience. I've died probably about 1000 times now, leveled to max in freeport/lawless area 3 times and had character randomly wiped. lost rafts and everything. takes patience. They've come a LONG ways in just a few days

They really haven’t.  The biggest step they made was adding lawless areas on launch day to support getting most people on.  Since then they haven’t even been able to figure out the bed, resources spawning,  or various other issues.

They did succeed in getting most people into the game but it took a complete workaround of their regular original plan of everyone spawning into a free port and they probably should of seen that coming. 

1 hour ago, Realist said:

Not really 

I didn’t see him as speaking for everyone. PleSe don’t be stupid next time.

You've really got no room to talk 'dude', I can only presume you're trying to defend your 'dad'.
    Quit being a hypocrite and move on.

I'm confused. What's the point of this? 

You know what's early access is. Sometimes it's ok and sometimes it's like this. (Huge + for Devs that are working and helping us during fing christmas)

You don't like it? Ok, fair. Everybody has right to their own opinion.  But throwing shite around the room ain't the best thing. 

Opinion is like a cock. It's great that you have (or not!) but when you whip it out and start wiggiling it around the playground.. Then we have a problem ;D

37 minutes ago, DeadMeat said:

You've really got no room to talk 'dude', I can only presume you're trying to defend your 'dad'.
    Quit being a hypocrite and move on.

My dad? 😂 who the OP? Nah I just don’t like white knights 

59 minutes ago, Realist said:

My dad? 😂 who the OP? Nah I just don’t like white knights 

White Knights?     Either you're hard core stupid or completely useless troll.

Regardless -bye Felicia

2 hours ago, DeadMeat said:

White Knights?     Either you're hard core stupid or completely useless troll.

Regardless -bye Felicia

Hey merry Christmas man. We can definitely continue this on the 26th 👍

Edited by Realist