Sign in to follow this  
Cpt.Yarrr

Pirate emojis on Steamchat

Is there a possibility to get some pirate emoticons on Steamchat?

Or am I the only old fart who cant wait to see them on chat?

12 minutes ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Есть ли возможность получить пиратские смайлики на Steamchat?

Или я единственный старый пердун, который не может дождаться, чтобы увидеть их в чате?

Of course this may seem nonsense, but emoticons do not seem the highest priority.

/Sarcasm_off

Don't know about you, but for me the game has more important things affecting the gameplay. The developer must be consistent - first the base game, and then the whistles and decorations.

54 minutes ago, KNZVgame said:

Of course this may seem nonsense, but emoticons do not seem the highest priority.

/Sarcasm_off

Don't know about you, but for me the game has more important things affecting the gameplay. The developer must be consistent - first the base game, and then the whistles and decorations.

1 hour ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Is there a possibility to get some pirate emoticons on Steamchat?

Can't be that hard to understand what it says.

/Sarcasm_off 

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr
forgot the "sarcasm" in this one
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Не может быть так сложно понять, что он говорит.

/ Sarcasm_off 

English is not my mother tongue. All I can say without Google translator: "London is the capital of great Britain". So Yes, sometimes I can be difficult to understand.

24 minutes ago, KNZVgame said:

English is not my mother tongue. All I can say without Google translator: "London is the capital of great Britain". So Yes, sometimes I can be difficult to understand.

This was your first remark:

"Don't know about you, but for me the game has more important things affecting the gameplay. The developer must be consistent - first the base game, and then the whistles and decorations."

Here was my answer:

"Is there a possibility to get some pirate emoticons on Steamchat?"

Keyword here: Possibility. 

Nothing to do with not understanding my question as well as your answers. Not even the "Google translate" one, nor the sarcasm-off one. Translate looks to be working properly on this side.

2 minutes ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

This was your first remark:

"Don't know about you, but for me the game has more important things affecting the gameplay. The developer must be consistent - first the base game, and then the whistles and decorations."

Here was my answer:

"Is there a possibility to get some pirate emoticons on Steamchat?"

Keyword here: Possibility. 

Nothing to do with not understanding my question as well as your answers. Not even the "Google translate" one, nor the sarcasm-off one. Translate looks to be working properly on this side.

You understood him quite well. This comment is a bit ignorant. The possibility is there, they just won’t do it right now because they’ve got other fish to fry.