Sign in to follow this  
cpspok

PVE current state

Ok i do see numbers are lower now playing game compared to the start of it , but can anyone tell me is there land to claim now on pve islands or how does that work when people quit playing what happens to there claims.

Companies trying to get more and more lands than actually need it and for the leaderboard. More likely you are going to rent land or will live in lawless. In my opinion, So far the game design is more for exciting players but not for new players or returning player unless they want to become someones, slaves. But always there is hope for everyone 😉

It's tuff sleeping bodies won't let you claim. Yesterday I found a sweet spot that had been abandon and had -34456789976655.765 seconds on it but couldn't place flag cause of other overlapped claims. So that one is dead forever I think. Tried another one but some dude showed up in his spawn box and said good luck......but I shall keep hunting and let you no how it goes.

1 hour ago, cpspok said:

Ok i do see numbers are lower now playing game compared to the start of it , but can anyone tell me is there land to claim now on pve islands or how does that work when people quit playing what happens to there claims.

Yes there is definitely land available it's whether you want to sail for hours on end trying to find it. Do you want to spend days/weeks sailing until you come across a piece where you can contests it? I know I don't. The claim system is broken and I'd rather stay on lawless until they either fix it or server wipe. When you can spam flags all over the place it is not worth going for land. I mean 1 person can claim a whole island if the current system stays, ridiculous. 

There is plenty of land to claim.

Negative flag counts (NOT UPKEEP but the "total land claims" count tooltip when you look at their flag) have a 15 minute declaim timer and are therefore perfect targets.

You can even claim from the top 10 quite easily, we all have pretty short timers so if you find one of their pieces of land which is available to stick a claim flag on and they dont have anyone sleeping in there you can likely just camp it for the 15-40 minutes that our timers are down to and steal it away. 

There's a pretty comprehensive discussion of how the land claim system works over here already:

And of course, the game is better with a group, plenty of companies are recruiting, the Darksea Dawgs included. If you want to ask more question on land claims not answered above i'm happy to chat. Also happy to chat about anyone joining the Darksea Dawgs                   MisterMyztik#1427 on discord.