Sign in to follow this  
Fawck0ff

PVE Ruins game.

Freeports, PVE. What is this a pirate game, or a friggin care bear collecting resources, for little gain. Where is this game even going? SoT is more fun.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fawck0ff said:

Freeports, PVE. What is this a pirate game, or a friggin care bear collecting resources, for little gain. Where is this game even going? SoT is more fun.

go away troll , really poor attempt ......0/10

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fawck0ff said:

PVP is the real problem, grief , hackers and Toxic prats.........OH WHAT FUN !!

• Like 3

Pve is much better, if there was no pve i wouldn't be playing at all simple as that.

I just hope they add alot more things at freeport shops, nothing there apart from a uniform.

9 hours ago, Fawck0ff said:

It's almost like they didn't provide 50% of their services to fit a pvp experience for those that want it.

• Like 1

Not everyone has the time to devote to PVP you lifeless troll.  I have a full time job, am I just supposed to expect people not to fuck with me during the 10 hours every day I have to work. Company mates have the same issue.  Is PVP more fun, sure, it can be, but not everyone can devote their life to this......troll.