Sign in to follow this  
Acheron

Newer changes making it hard to want to login and run my company.

I've been on most 24/7 since release aside from sleeping, but with the newest patches...I`m having  a hard time wanting to log in. I feel obligated to my company to be there for them, but jeeze. I`m down to 2 hrs a day from 12. I see people dropping like flies, am I the only one? I started with the FoY been 100 for like a week, finally few others in the company got up to 90, so we went to get it. Needing to do naked runs 60+ times to get to the cave is ridiculous. the pple i was with got it, I was literally 10 steps away on the bridge when it winked out and asked me to insert key. rage-quit.

I didn't even mind the stop motion film to get to the cave so much, and the hoard of Cyclops and Rock Golems at entrance are the players faults for luring there. I WOULD have no problem fighting the mobs, but not even remotely possible with the insane lag (i'm assuming from the 20 K ships 3 deep all around shore) Got over the rage and went to farm shit for our builders. just started a wall around base that isn't made of gates...that's what you want right? To not have 20 gates around each base? well, got the floors down for it...maybe 2 wide and 50 long, turns 90 deg and goes for another 30 long. How much metal and paste is it to put up a 2 tall wall on each side with a ceiling? want it to look good? how much for railings? other architectural detail? I gave up on it immediately when i saw the patch notes. looks like i'm keeping the horrendous looking gates up, not that it'll matter because there's only like 2 people on from our 30 man company everyday .

Rip atlas. Unturned is better and it looks like a 4 yr old did the graphics.

• Like 4

We have 2 intense builders in our small company and the effect it had on them I can feel it. Dream of building a great town or castle like in there trailers... forget about it! I guess its time of thatch, I think if everyone annoyed with this would spend 1 hour building a huge thatch structure. I'm curious how fast they would return the thatch structure cost to where it was? What I'm getting at is thatch is TOO CHEAP and stone is too EXPENSIVE! Please fix devs before another majority of your community takes a recess from this game.

• Like 1

Well I guess I can spend some time in Fallout76 then.. I hear there was a big patch that made it better....LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

Another one gone... I feel your pain bro

I too vanished for good from official today. The changes, the stress of hacks, the constant grind... I may play with a friend on A1 server but otherwise i am done with the game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Well I guess I can spend some time in Fallout76 then.. I hear there was a big patch that made it better....LOL

ROFL dont let the door

I feel for all of you guys. As a future consumer when it comes to Xbox, I will do everything I can to make sure they don’t mess up as bad as they have been. 

It is a real shame the way they have been doing things.

59 minutes ago, Realist said:

I feel for all of you guys. As a future consumer when it comes to Xbox, I will do everything I can to make sure they don’t mess up as bad as they have been. 

It is a real shame the way they have been doing things.

Are you going to reprogram everything for them? and find multi anti cheats to block the win win game play? are you going to region lock China and other locations? If you do maybe ill go out and buy an xbox then play again. Just tell us what your planning to do to fix all of the game? just curious by your remarks.

• Haha 2