Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Leeroy Jenkins

Can I report someone, who called me a nazi in chat?

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, LoneSilverWolf said:

Or maybe grow thick skin and stop being a whiner.

are you this much of a warrior in real life as well?
or just going off strong cause "muh anonymous internet"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Olivar said:

are you this much of a warrior in real life as well?
or just going off strong cause "muh anonymous internet"

I'd tell you to stop being a little bitch in person, so yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Olivar said:

are you this much of a warrior in real life as well?
or just going off strong cause "muh anonymous internet"

Yea same here the only people who act tough on the internet and not in person are the ones who run to report people for calling them nazis and you guys who defend him for being a pussy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Case of the Scurvy said:

Wonder which one of you on this thread is the actual offender eh....

Hey if you can't handle being called a Nazi, then you are doing something wrong with your life. Stop being a little fragile snowflake and grow a goddamn backbone.

 

And no, I never called this guy a Nazi, I'm just calling a dumbass out on his dumb shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LoneSilverWolf said:

Hey if you can't handle being called a Nazi, then you are doing something wrong with your life. Stop being a little fragile snowflake and grow a goddamn backbone.

 

And no, I never called this guy a Nazi, I'm just calling a dumbass out on his dumb shit.

So it was you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Case of the Scurvy said:

Acceptance is the 5th step, glad we were able to make progress here. Now time to make repentance, apologize to the op.

Not apologizing for something that wasn't me, and not apologizing for calling someone out on being a whiner. Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LoneSilverWolf said:

Not apologizing for something that wasn't me, and not apologizing for calling someone out on being a whiner. Nope.

Back to denial.... 

Edited by Case of the Scurvy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

1. I'm playing on a PvE server.

2. This guy spammed a bunch of foundations around my base, so I cant build.

3. He parked two sloops in front of my two shipyard, and now I can leave.

4. His company left me a message on a sign saying I'm in "their" area, and I should destroy my base. If not, my shipyard is staying blocked. He did this in a lawless area.

So yeah, calling me Nazi is just the iceing on the cake.

All sound like good reasons to be on the PVP server.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

OMG what have I done, what have I started... 😄

 

You have discovered the hidden PVP server... the forums!!!!

Welcome to the Thunderdome.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, gadefence said:

Well, I don't know about you, but I'd rather be called a nazi then a pedophile. At least nazis had good fashion sense.

Also iffy on nazi vs republican, but you know, synonyms and all.

NOT synonymous.  Nazis were socialists, not conservatives.  Socialism is what Nazis, Fascists, Communists, and the American Democrats had in common.  That is THEE ONE thing they all had in common.

You should also know a few historical facts that have eluded so many people.  The Civil Rights Bill was authored by Republicans, after the Civil War, not Democrats.  It was defeated by Democrats.  It was resurrected in the 60s.  Only one Republican voted against it, many Democrats did, and Dems who controlled congress held it up in committee.  Had they not done so, the Bill would have been passed while Kennedy was President, not LBJ.  LBJ threatened them...long story...so they let it go to the floor for a vote.

There was no switch of the parties, as some claim.  The Dixiecrats, the racist Democrat Caucus, all remained Democrats, and continued to get elected.  Two Democrats switched places.  They were not members of the Dixiecrats.  However, for instance, Senator Byrd from West Virginia, who held a very high position in the Klan, remained a Democrat and remained so until his recent death.

In the 70s, 80s, and 90s, many Northerners, many who were Republicans, moved south.  Biggest factor was Central Air Conditioning, along with NAFTA which closed many factories in the North.  People moved for work.  There are volumes of research, if you care to look for them, that showed that as racism decreased in the South, participation in the Republican Party increased.

Learn real facts...don't perpetuate myths.  You will be a better person for it.  I grew up a Northern Democrat.  I am now an independent.  I live in the south.  The least racist people I know, are Republicans. The most racist ones I have met...on job sites...lifelong Democrats.  The parties are not homogeneous groups where everyone in each party thinks exactly alike.  Pedos support the Dems for their progressive stance on sexuality, but I wouldn't dream of labeling all Dems as such.  But then, I use logic for my reasoning, not feelings.  I don't believe at all in identity politics.  I judge people as individuals.  Try to do the same, and you won't come across as ignorant, in the future.

Edited by Captain Jack Shadow
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

NOT synonymous.  Nazis were socialists, not conservatives.  Socialism is what Nazis, Fascists, Communists, and the American Democrats had in common.  That is THEE ONE thing they all had in common.

You should also know a few historical facts that have eluded so many people.  The Civil Rights Bill was authored by Republicans, after the Civil War, not Democrats.  It was defeated by Democrats.  It was resurrected in the 60s.  Only one Republican voted against it, many Democrats did, and Dems who controlled congress held it up in committee.

There was no switch of the parties, as some claim.  The Dixiecrats, the racist Democrat Caucus, all remained Democrats, and continued to get elected.  Two Democrats switched places.  They were not members of the Dixiecrats.  However, for instance, Senator Byrd from West Virginia, who held a very high position in the Klan, remained a Democrat and remained so until his recent death.

In the 70s, 80s, and 90s, many Northerners, many who were Republicans, moved south.  Biggest factor was Central Air Conditioning, along with NAFTA which closed many factories in the North.  People moved for work.  There are volumes of research, if you care to look for them, that showed that as racism decreased in the South, participation in the Republican Party increased.

Learn real facts...don't perpetuate myths.  You will be a better person for it.  I grew up a Democrat.  I am now an independent.  I live in the south.  The least racist people I know, are Republicans. The most racist ones I have met...on job sites...lifelong Democrats.  The parties are not homogeneous groups where everyone in each party thinks exactly alike.  Pedos support the Dems for their progressive stance on sexuality, but I wouldn't dream of labeling all Dems as such.  But then, I use logic for my reasoning, not feelings.  I don't believe at all in identity politics.  I judge people as individuals.  Try to do the same, and you won't come across as ignorant, in the future.

While offtopic thank you for pointing that out.  

One minor change though.

Being from WV, and having to had to study Senator Byrd.  He admitted to only being part of the Klan because it afforded him an opportunity to get into office.  He was not at all a believer of their practices or their policies and actually passed many state bills that shot down some of the Klans agendas.  Which ultimately lead to his departure from the Klan.  

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Hodo said:

While offtopic thank you for pointing that out.  

One minor change though.

Being from WV, and having to had to study Senator Byrd.  He admitted to only being part of the Klan because it afforded him an opportunity to get into office.  He was not at all a believer of their practices or their policies and actually passed many state bills that shot down some of the Klans agendas.  Which ultimately lead to his departure from the Klan.  

 

Which only proves why Identity Politics, which is pushed so hard by the Left, these days, is very dangerous, and is actually frighteningly similar to how this very same tactic was used against Jews by the Nazis.  Put people into categories, and assign traits associated with good or evil to them.  It's extremely dangerous, and people using logic, not emotional thinking, can see the danger in it.  Peer pressure is being used to brainwash so many young people into believing identity politics is good.

Judge people as individuals, and if you disagree, take time to talk to them, to find out why they believe what they believe.  Not as easy as just labeling somebody as evil, and then ignoring them, but it is far more enlightening, and gasp you might learn something you didn't know.

 

EDIT:  I should also note that if he were a Republican, and stated this same thing, he would not have been forgiven.  You have to understand that the majority of the world's media is run by a handful of extremely wealthy men, and they seem to favor Leftist ideology.  They use their power of influence to steer public opinion.

Edited by Captain Jack Shadow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

Which only proves why Identity Politics, which is pushed so hard by the Left, these days, is very dangerous, and is actually frighteningly similar to how this very same tactic was used against Jews by the Nazis.  Put people into categories, and assign traits associated with good or evil to them.  It's extremely dangerous, and people using logic, not emotional thinking, can see the danger in it.  Peer pressure is being used to brainwash so many young people into believing identity politics is good.

Judge people as individuals, and if you disagree, take time to talk to them, to find out why they believe what they believe.  Not as easy as just labeling somebody as evil, and then ignoring them, but it is far more enlightening, and gasp you might learn something you didn't know.

 

EDIT:  I should also note that if he were a Republican, and stated this same thing, he would not have been forgiven.  You have to understand that the majority of the world's media is run by a handful of extremely wealthy men, and they seem to favor Leftist ideology.  They use their power of influence to steer public opinion.

I like how a little joke triggers people so much they try to say far right nazies (who killed socialists and communists and trade unionsts) were somehow far left democrats (who are centre right).

Trigger on, con boy 🙂

image.png.2559e1a887875c244ef1250779038472.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2019 at 7:36 PM, gadefence said:

I like how a little joke triggers people so much they try to say far right nazies (who killed socialists and communists and trade unionsts) were somehow far left democrats (who are centre right).

Trigger on, con boy 🙂

image.png.2559e1a887875c244ef1250779038472.png

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people are, and how easily they buy into propaganda.

Nazi Party, byname of National Socialist German Workers' Party, German Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei (NSDAP).

National SOCIALIST WORKERS' PARTY.   That's not right, that's left.  Socialists are on the left.  The Nazis were totally in line with the American Democrats.  Socialist Workers...yeah so much on the right.  LOL  Brain dead fool.

And an idiot made that chart.  Somebody who knows nothing of the history of the actual fascists.  First, they were Italian, not German...not Nazis.  Dumb dumb.  Second, there wasn't a lot of difference between Fascists, Nazis, Communists, and Democrats.  Socialism was at the root of their ideologies.  This is the reason people try to tie them all together as being the same.  In a way, they were...they were socialists.  On the left.

All of these movements used civilian paramilitary groups...basically just thugs, to intimidate the opposition.  Just like Antifa.

Oh, and by your reasoning, just because mafia kill each other, and go to war with each other, they aren't all actually organized crime groups.  By your reasoning, black gangs that kill each other, aren't all black gangs...who by the way, are almost always Democrats.  LOL

Edited by Captain Jack Shadow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people are, and how easily they buy into propaganda.

Nazi Party, byname of National Socialist German Workers' Party, German Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei (NSDAP).

National SOCIALIST WORKERS' PARTY.   That's not right, that's left.  Socialists are on the left.  The Nazis were totally in line with the American Democrats.  Socialist Workers...yeah so much on the right.  LOL  Brain dead fool.

And an idiot made that chart.  Somebody who knows nothing of the history of the actual fascists.  First, they were Italian, not German...not Nazis.  Dumb dumb.  Second, there wasn't a lot of difference between Fascists, Nazis, Communists, and Democrats.  Socialism was at the root of their ideologies.  This is the reason people try to tie them all together as being the same.  In a way, they were...they were socialists.  On the left.

All of these movements used civilian paramilitary groups...basically just thugs, to intimidate the opposition.  Just like Antifa.

Oh, and by your reasoning, just because mafia kill each other, and go to war with each other, they aren't all actually organized crime groups.  By your reasoning, black gangs that kill each other, aren't all black gangs...who by the way, are almost always Democrats.  LOL

You're confusing general fascists with nazis but I do love how easily triggered right wingers get.

We need to take what the nazis called themselves, and not the actions the right wing hyper nationalizistic conservative xenophobic religious views the guys gossestepping into combat with god is with us belts did as gospel facts.

Or, as the man himself said...

"Why," I asked Hitler, "do you call yourself a National Socialist, since your party programme is the very antithesis of that commonly accredited to socialism?"

"We might have called ourselves the Liberal Party. We chose to call ourselves the National Socialists. We are not internationalists. Our socialism is national. We demand the fulfilment of the just claims of the productive classes by the state on the basis of race solidarity. To us state and race are one."

So. MAGA. Build that wall! Keep America white!

"The slums," he added, "are responsible for nine-tenths, alcohol for one-tenth, of all human depravity. No healthy man is a Marxian. Healthy men recognise the value of personality. We contend against the forces of disaster and degeneration. "

In other words, blacks commit the most crimes, and only us moral republicans who value personal responsibility can save us.

I could quote you the numerous political scientists who put them on the far right end of the spectrum NOT based on their use of national-socialism (which you should get right - it's ONE word), but I figured you'd prefer an interview.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 6:18 PM, Captain Jack Shadow said:

NOT synonymous.  Nazis were socialists, not conservatives.  Socialism is what Nazis, Fascists, Communists, and the American Democrats had in common.  That is THEE ONE thing they all had in common.

You should also know a few historical facts that have eluded so many people.  The Civil Rights Bill was authored by Republicans, after the Civil War, not Democrats.  It was defeated by Democrats.  It was resurrected in the 60s.  Only one Republican voted against it, many Democrats did, and Dems who controlled congress held it up in committee.  Had they not done so, the Bill would have been passed while Kennedy was President, not LBJ.  LBJ threatened them...long story...so they let it go to the floor for a vote.

There was no switch of the parties, as some claim.  The Dixiecrats, the racist Democrat Caucus, all remained Democrats, and continued to get elected.  Two Democrats switched places.  They were not members of the Dixiecrats.  However, for instance, Senator Byrd from West Virginia, who held a very high position in the Klan, remained a Democrat and remained so until his recent death.

In the 70s, 80s, and 90s, many Northerners, many who were Republicans, moved south.  Biggest factor was Central Air Conditioning, along with NAFTA which closed many factories in the North.  People moved for work.  There are volumes of research, if you care to look for them, that showed that as racism decreased in the South, participation in the Republican Party increased.

Learn real facts...don't perpetuate myths.  You will be a better person for it.  I grew up a Northern Democrat.  I am now an independent.  I live in the south.  The least racist people I know, are Republicans. The most racist ones I have met...on job sites...lifelong Democrats.  The parties are not homogeneous groups where everyone in each party thinks exactly alike.  Pedos support the Dems for their progressive stance on sexuality, but I wouldn't dream of labeling all Dems as such.  But then, I use logic for my reasoning, not feelings.  I don't believe at all in identity politics.  I judge people as individuals.  Try to do the same, and you won't come across as ignorant, in the future.

Its very off topic so I'm not going to get into it too much... but what a load of horseshit. This post right here kids is why you don't take history lessons from people on internet forums. Youi won't believe the crazy shit people believe and push as absolute fact. 

The one hill you seem to be trying to die on here that's horribly wrong is that the Nazi's really weren't socialist. It was in fact in the parties name but socialism didn't align with any of the goals or ideology on the Nazi's. Hitler was in reality a fascist (and his use of nationalism draws scary parallels to our current president), which despite whatever nonsense you're on about to make yourself feel better about your own questionable beliefs is on the complete opposite side of the spectrum from socialism.  

I could go into it more but here... someone already has: https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/09/05/were-nazis-socialists/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...