Sign in to follow this  
xenobiaa

UN NERF STONE

Ok so the community hates the change, the sap resource screws over small companies and  pretty much everyone that dosent have access to it. This change will NOT stimulate player interaction to trade sap because now sap is the most valuable resource in the game and all its going to do is screw over anyone that cant control a huge amount of it sooooooo yah change it back please. 

Thanks in advance 

Or at least add a better way to get paste. For instance 10 Meat for Paste (A nod to Glue factories), or Rotten meat. Organic Paste has been an issue for a while, but it's been acceptable because the need for it was fairly low. 

Not to mention not only did they add a very rare/hard to get resource to stone mats in a high amount but they also nerfed the stone damage protection as well. They take 250% more damage from explosive weapons but also they increase siege weapons by 60%. So now the fastest way to take out a stone building is to use a siege weapon to fire explosive rounds/barrels which will just melt stone building like butter in a blast furnace

I've been a huge advocate for Grapeshot since day one.  I've been hopeful even thru some of the most ridiculous nerfs.  However, this is game breaking to me.  Sap is sooo rare in my area and wood cant withstand alpha.  That means I have no way to protect my small area from critters... not players... just animals.

This change makes me want to take a break now 😞

6 minutes ago, Fopfumaster said:

Not to mention not only did they add a very rare/hard to get resource to stone mats in a high amount but they also nerfed the stone damage protection as well. They take 250% more damage from explosive weapons but also they increase siege weapons by 60%. So now the fastest way to take out a stone building is to use a siege weapon to fire explosive rounds/barrels which will just melt stone building like butter in a blast furnace

The damage nerf was a bit extreme.  After this weekend I agree that something needed to be done.  We had 4 mortars firing on a single stone building for 45min we went through several HUNDRED mortar shots to take down a few building walls to get into the buildings.   

This doesn't include the explosive barrels, cannon balls, and large cannon balls.

i refuse to slave and fight over fucking tree sap, devs honestly better roll back the stone structure change (the damage to stone needed to be done though)