Sign in to follow this  
Mighty Zarkon

EARLY ACSESS EARLY ACSESS EARLY ACSESS

4 hours ago, Mighty Zarkon said:

Now that you all have been reminded by the damned subject title, quit the whining!

I see so many players pissing and moaning about glitches with the game and losing stuff and hackers and everything else.

THIS GAME HAS BEEN OUT FOR A MONTH AND IS REVISION 15 ALREADY. THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING A GREAT JOB.

IF YOU CANT HANDLE GLITCHES DONT PLAY AN EARLY ACCESS GAME. END OF STORY.

Once it's full release THEN you get to complain! 

YES the devs totally screwed the launch of the EARLY ACSESS game. QUIT DROOLING OVER THE PLANNED FEATURES AND REMEMBER THAT IT IS...

you guessed it....

EARLY ACSESS!

Hahahahaaaa yes yes!

Thats it piss people off even more... give in to your anger young Padme

Oh its early access and no one has the right ot complain hahahaaaaaa yes no one!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Coggage said:

So much this.  I can live with glitches, bugs and even exploits, but the cock-eyed game mechanisms the Devs seem to love so much - the Claim System and the Ageing System to name but two -  just aren't working because they're so badly thought out.  When core game mechanics, the very foundation stones of the entire game - are so crap it's THESE that the Devs should be focussing on, ASP.  Because they are not, the rage gets worse and worse until it reaches a point when the Devs might at least deign to make some sort of comment about it even if they haven't got a clue how to fix them.  One more thing... it's a strange game indeed when flawed game design makes PvE more toxic and hostile than PvP and you can't put that down to EA either.

Game bugs, fine.  Daft ideas that must have looked great on paper, not so fine.

If u dont like it and have so many problems with the "core mechanics " why are you even playing it lol...

I have confidence that given what I've seen so far with the great progress they have made to date that the game is in good hands.

Since I cant imagine anyone wanting to keep playing something they have described as "daft" 😂😂😂 makes sense no realistic sense. 

1 hour ago, MaxPower said:

The problem with these sort of posts is always that while you say you're fine with negative feedback and legitimate complaints about issues that need to be fixed.... you're probably not. I read every post on the forums and while they were pretty toxic the first few days, there are not a whole lot of whining for the sake of whining posts right now. People freaking out that the servers didn't work day one? That was pretty ridiculous but right now most of the posts I've read are legitimate feedback. 

And that's part of what Early Access is about. Its about letting the devs know not only what's broken, but what you don't like since its easier to make design changes now than it is to make them two years from now. That's not to say the devs should be dogpiled or anything but they've certainly made a few questionable choices and they've drug their feet on fixing critical game breaking issues while tending to far less important problems (You can still sink other players ships in PVE but they rushed to add a streamer stealth mode when they complained for example). Early Access or not that's a problem since its still a live service and game breaking bugs should still be high priority.   

So the whole idea of "Well, its Early Access so shut up and don't complain until its release" is just asinine and shows a lack of understanding of the game development process. Not to mention no matter what you say this is most definitely a pointless whine about people giving feedback and little more than a giant ass kiss.  

Dude read what I said again! 😄😄😄

Nothing wrong with reporting on EARLY ACSESS issues and trying to help things along...that's part of it! 😲

To those who bash the game because of glitches an whatnot..go play something else! Its EARLY ACSESS and More for me!

😂😃😂🤣😂

Steam reviews @ mostly negative is evidence enough of people expecting more than EARLY ACSESS. 👈👈👈

Oh and for solo player got nerfed / crushed crowd...if your going to try to solo in an MMO (ya know...MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE) and then complain? Really?😄😄😄 I mean....REALLY!!???!!🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😁🤣🤣🤣😁😁

Edited by Mighty Zarkon

1 hour ago, Nari said:

Relevant video is relevant: 

This video, and possibly the "Early Access" video mentioned within, should be set up to auto-play on Steam every time the "Buy" button is pressed on an Early Access game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mighty Zarkon said:

Dude read what I said again! 😄😄😄

Nothing wrong with reporting on EARLY ACSESS issues and trying to help things along...that's part of it! 😲

To those who bash the game because of glitches an whatnot..go play something else! Its EARLY ACSESS and More for me!

😂😃😂🤣😂

Steam reviews @ mostly negative is evidence enough of people expecting more than EARLY ACSESS. 👈👈👈

Oh and for solo player got nerfed / crushed crowd...if your going to try to solo in an MMO (ya know...MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE) and then complain? Really?😄😄😄 I mean....REALLY!!???!!🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😁🤣🤣🤣😁😁

"Nothing wrong with reporting on EARLY ACSESS issues and trying to help things along...that's part of it! "

2 hours ago, Nari said:

Relevant video is relevant: 

He forgot to talk about when people dump money into a EA that fails on launch because its sooo bad and people are just shit out of luck on their money... Conan!

Extra Credits channel ftw. This channel helped me understand the gaming industry so much better as a player with no coding or industry background or experience. Many things that I found puzzling about the gaming industry and it's practices compared to other businesses I was more familiar with made so much more sense after watching their excellent videos.

If you game and want to understand the industry better, this channel is for you.

12 hours ago, Mighty Zarkon said:

Now that you all have been reminded by the damned subject title, quit the whining!

I see so many players pissing and moaning about glitches with the game and losing stuff and hackers and everything else.

THIS GAME HAS BEEN OUT FOR A MONTH AND IS REVISION 15 ALREADY. THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING A GREAT JOB.

IF YOU CANT HANDLE GLITCHES DONT PLAY AN EARLY ACCESS GAME. END OF STORY.

Once it's full release THEN you get to complain! 

YES the devs totally screwed the launch of the EARLY ACSESS game. QUIT DROOLING OVER THE PLANNED FEATURES AND REMEMBER THAT IT IS...

you guessed it....

EARLY ACSESS!

I will even say more! If we approach the estimates this way, then it turns out that they put the estimates now for what is now. The final version will be released - there will be final assessments.

Early access? Not long ago those words meant all major issue were working, ready for release and you were getting in the game a week prior to release. This was largely done to load test the servers before the doors were fully opened. But this is 2019 where the meaning of words can be changed to mean anything you want them to mean.

I do like most of this game and hate a few parts I'm forced to take part in. Over all I'm happy to help in the beta testing of it.