Sign in to follow this  
Rita Longlegs

Ninjapatching & FOY .. (Not positive!)

SO.... we got some of the age mechanic into the game, awesome. That, kinda makes up the only positive thing i have to say.
Ninjapatching:
From one patch to another, several, non-mentioned patches are being implemented;
2-3 the amount of SOtD's on the waters, making sailing near impossible, unless running around in a armed ship NOT running the basic planks, sails, cannons etc etc.
On top of that, we are supposed to find the fountain of youth. Awesome idea, however... Having those located on islands with mobs that aggro from miles away, are 100+ levels higher than us, and having more than 15 hostile animals within aggrorange is downright stupid, arrogant and sending a signal to the players, that we are not wanted unless we are at the very pinacle of levels, gear and experience.

The extreme lack of response from the devs, is a MASSIVE killer in these situations, especially when it seems there are MORE content comming, before the allready implemented has been fixed to a playable, and enjoyable level.

@Devteam: better get back at the rudder before you end up in that granite wall dead ahead!!!

• Like 5

Agree..the fun is wearing thin atm with this stupid FOY issue..8 hours now and still cant get into a cave entrance that MIGHT have the bloody fountain..whales agroing from other side of map, sotd wherever you turn and now this ....what to do...build a farm maybe?...

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rita Longlegs said:

SO.... we got some of the age mechanic into the game, awesome. That, kinda makes up the only positive thing i have to say.
Ninjapatching:
From one patch to another, several, non-mentioned patches are being implemented;
2-3 the amount of SOtD's on the waters, making sailing near impossible, unless running around in a armed ship NOT running the basic planks, sails, cannons etc etc.
On top of that, we are supposed to find the fountain of youth. Awesome idea, however... Having those located on islands with mobs that aggro from miles away, are 100+ levels higher than us, and having more than 15 hostile animals within aggrorange is downright stupid, arrogant and sending a signal to the players, that we are not wanted unless we are at the very pinacle of levels, gear and experience.

The extreme lack of response from the devs, is a MASSIVE killer in these situations, especially when it seems there are MORE content comming, before the allready implemented has been fixed to a playable, and enjoyable level.

@Devteam: better get back at the rudder before you end up in that granite wall dead ahead!!!

I would be embarrassed to be on this dev team honestly!

• Like 1

I was sceptical from day one against the FoY mechanics. Yesterday I got my buff and it was as exspected. I hadt to respawn a lot before I found the right way. Players were kiting mobs into entraces, playing loud music in local voice chat and even blocking the way in the cave in full-plate with a pike. I could reach the FoY ONLY due to the massive lag. I have no clue how anyone at Grapeshot can believe, that is is a fun mechanics for the majority of the playerbase. Both - the debuff and the buff after reaching FoY - are way to strong.

I wounder if Grapeshot will ever make a player survey, if the here a lot of criticism about a game mechanic ...

Edited by Ban Tier
  • Like 1

Theres a simple Thing to this !Take the Aging System out as long it is NOT DONE !!

In the Stream the Devs was even talking about how it´s not done and that the Fountain comes in the Patch in February  !

And than in the same night after the streamthey allready pump this crazy patch out with the age debuff and the fountain ! Maybe the Devs thought the people will love them for this, but sorry i think that was a BAD Move.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Astanias said:

Theres a simple Thing to this !Take the Aging System out as long it is NOT DONE !!

In the Stream the Devs was even talking about how it´s not done and that the Fountain comes in the Patch in February  !

And than in the same night after the streamthey allready pump this crazy patch out with the age debuff and the fountain ! Maybe the Devs thought the people will love them for this, but sorry i think that was a BAD Move.

Yup, remove it and take the time to design/engineer/test it first.

• Like 1