uaf

Chinese sinking our galleon right now

14 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yeah except you forgot you aren’t in the war zone anymore. This could be a teenager or less that you are telling to knowingly exploit a game which could end up getting them banned as well.

as far as real world goes, you get two eyes for one eye. Less than that and the lesson won’t be learned.

Intent on ruining, hindering, destroying and evil are ageless. Intent is intent. Counter it ten fold and teach people that they also can lose. I'm only saying that because noone should be a victim on PVE servers. But if someone insists on being hostile I can treat them the same way. I can use the same methods and some they may not know about to counter their attack. It's simple really, don't let other players get away with stuff like this. Retaliate and hit them HARD so they will learn a lesson in greifing!

The way I see it these Chinese guilds have more to lose than I do. Hint hint.

Edited by Stabby

4 minutes ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

It's up the Devs to deal with this.  If it is against the rules, they need to enforce their rules.  Bans must be issued.  They also need to adequately address their ridiculous game mechanics, such as non-crew counting as crew.  FFS, somebody else's monkey, is not part of your crew...and neither is yours.  It's a fucking monkey...or parrot...or horse...or lion.  It's not a crew member.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that.   The fact that these numbskulls can't see that this negatively affects game play...I mean...you want to take your parrot to sea with you...right?  But the captain of the ship says no...because he won't give up a spot for an NPC cannon shooter, for a friggin parrot on your shoulder.  Yeah...less fun...just what we all wanted.  I know that making games is not easy, but the decisions devs make sometimes, just boggles your mind.

If making games wasn’t easy then there wouldn’t be this many coming out all the time. 

Btw, not arguing with you on everything else. Just had to call out the making games isn’t easy thing. Yeah it is, it happens all the time 

Just now, Realist said:

If making games wasn’t easy then there wouldn’t be this many coming out all the time. 

Btw, not arguing with you on everything else. Just had to call out the making games isn’t easy thing. Yeah it is, it happens all the time 

OK, I should have qualified that with GOOD.  Good games are not easy to make.

Many steaks are cooked each day, but not all of them are good steaks.  Not everyone knows how to cook a truly good steak.

2 minutes ago, Stabby said:

Intent on ruining, hindering, destroying and evil are ageless. Intent is intent. Counter it ten fold and teach people that they also can lose. I'm only saying that because noone should be a victim on PVE servers. But if someone insists on being hostile I can treat them the same way. I can use the same methods and some they may not know about to counter their attack. It's simple really, don't let other players get away with stuff like this. Retaliate and hit them HARD so they will learn a lesson in greifing!

The way I see it these Chinese guilds have more to lose than I do. Hint hint.

Unless you are willing to buy another account(they are) or the other kid you were talking to, believe me in this scenario they have nothing to lose because they are already expecting the ban, are you? 

Rather you think you are justified or not if you aren’t willing to buy another account you definitely have more to lose than them. This isn’t real world, this is game world. They hide what they do very well. If this kid goes and does it, odds are he will get in trouble for it. All I said was don’t get someone else in trouble.

2 minutes ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

OK, I should have qualified that with GOOD.  Good games are not easy to make.

Many steaks are cooked each day, but not all of them are good steaks.  Not everyone knows how to cook a truly good steak.

Ah there you go. 100% agree with your whole entire post now. No disagreements from me.