Sign in to follow this  
FatalCrazy

[Vote] About system old Age in Atlas

[Vote] Questions about old age in game  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Hello Guys, vote to choose which is the best option for the game

• Remove character's age system
    • Decrease difficulty in Golden age island to remove old age
    • It's all right, do not change nothing more !
    • I want my character to get older slowly
    • I will quit from the game, if developers continue with old age system

Hello Guys,  vote to choose  which is the best option for the game  about system old age.

Your opinion is important to developers. 

Atlas_OLD AGE 2.jpg

Edited by FatalCrazy
  • Thanks 1

I voted to remove the age system, but ONLY UNTIL they implement the ability to give birth to your new character, then I have no problem with the age system. There needs to be an alternative to them causing the same god damn problem the free-ports had. As a 3rd year Game Designer still in University, I have to wonder what the hell these Devs were thinking causing a forced bottleneck that literally recreates the free-port problem. I'm wondering if there is actually a Designer on their team, or if its just a team of anti social programmers. (Jat is literally the only Dev I have seen communicating since the game launched..) Had absolutely no idea who the hell the other nobodies were in the live stream.

11 minutes ago, Faicorf said:

remove the age system, but ONLY UNTIL they implement the ability to give birth to your new character

Also, age slower, so you don't have people getting bonuses and bonuses and bonuses to their character so quickly that they out balance other players by such a wide margin that again it makes the game no fun to play.

• Like 1

Just now, Felsi said:

Also, age slower, so you don't have people getting bonuses and bonuses and bonuses to their character so quickly that they out balance other players by such a wide margin that again it makes the game no fun to play.

Yeah, agreed. I'd say half the aging process so instead of every few weeks, it takes around a month and a half - 2 months to get the +10%

I really like the overall idea of the age system but c'mon,  my character just hit 98.   Closing in on 200 hours and my character should be 24.  Its way too damn fast and should happen slowly over time,  maybe like an IRL year to get in the 90's.   Not a month.   They need to just reset the age and balance this better.

Edited by Gfnjr

1 hour ago, Gfnjr said:

I really like the overall idea of the age system but c'mon,  my character just hit 98.   Closing in on 200 hours and my character should be 24.  Its way too damn fast and should happen slowly over time,  maybe like an IRL year to get in the 90's.   Not a month.   They need to just reset the age and balance this better.

Same, my character is 98years has 200hrs in game. 

I try per 4hrs, O14 is impossible complete this quest.  It's very hard this island., many mobs level high.

21 minutes ago, FatalCrazy said:

Same, my character is 98years has 200hrs in game. 

I try per 4hrs, O14 is impossible complete this quest.  It's very hard this island., many mobs level high.

Yeah, not sure what they were thinking knowing most people who go there are going to have a debuff on them. extremely poor design choice and an extremely poor decision overall.

Disable aging entirely until birthing is ready. The devs need to stop trying to force a path within a sandbox game

8 hours ago, Faicorf said:

Yeah, not sure what they were thinking knowing most people who go there are going to have a debuff on them. extremely poor design choice and an extremely poor decision overall.

Disable aging entirely until birthing is ready. The devs need to stop trying to force a path within a sandbox game

There was a very large drop in the number of players.