Sign in to follow this  
cfxyxx

anyone knows where is the fountain now?

My character is 94, I took a break from the game at the right time otherwise I'd probably have another couple of days left and I'd have been wiped anyway. Apparently you lose everything you have and all stats? They should leave this feature out of the game until it is fixed, don't even know why they added it in the first place, could have been implemented months down the line.

22 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

My character is 94, I took a break from the game at the right time otherwise I'd probably have another couple of days left and I'd have been wiped anyway. Apparently you lose everything you have and all stats? They should leave this feature out of the game until it is fixed, don't even know why they added it in the first place, could have been implemented months down the line.

Well, if you ask me, at this moment we payed to become game testers for their Early access (not even basic shit completed to become Alpha branch) and now they implement any stupid thing to get from us the feedback so yeah, its a garbage that I hope they will delete it until they will finally know how should work. 🙂  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, StefanKyle84 said:

Well, if you ask me, at this moment we payed to become game testers for their Early access (not even basic shit completed to become Alpha branch) and now they implement any stupid thing to get from us the feedback so yeah, its a garbage that I hope they will delete it until they will finally know how should work. 🙂  

I agree, I'm all for testing the game and knew it was early access but implementing the age thing was all wrong. They should have given people the time to just test the game without resetting your character back to 0. Sometimes I think the developers work back to front.

Edited by DannyUK

5 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

I agree, I'm all for testing the game and knew it was early access but implementing the age thing was all wrong. They should have given people the time to just test the game without resetting your character back to 0. Sometimes I think the developers work back to front.

No-one is being reset back to 0.

1 minute ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

No-one is being reset back to 0.

And how do you know this exactly? All i've read is about resetting. If you have information from the source i'll be happy to hear it. From what I gather is you reach 100 unless you reach the fountain of youth (wherever that is) to go back to 20 with all your stats. They have said this is not working right now.

Just now, DannyUK said:

And how do you know this exactly? All i've read is about resetting. If you have information from the source i'll be happy to hear it. From what I gather is you reach 100 unless you reach the fountain of youth (wherever that is) to go back to 20 with all your stats. They have said this is not working right now.

Old age death is not implemented yet. They won't implement old age death before all other options such as human breeding is in place.

people are over 100 in my area i just went to do the fountain of youth to get the debuff as its annoying, now i am 20 again with 10% buff on health-weight-stamina-regen and regen stamina 

• Thanks 1

After spending 2 hours trying to lag sail across H6 last night only to have the server bump me within 100' of offshore due to server limit caps to the outside I6 barrier was super discouraging. The server was overloaded because people were camping the fountain to grief others. Although not unexpected as it's PVP it's a broken system to funnel everyone who's character is mid 90's to one area at once. My suggestion to fix: make the fountain a buff for an account that lasts 1 week of good stat boosting. Maybe boost stats you can't by normal points. Either way abandon the aging and death dynamic completely. 

End Rant!

Edited by Dread Pirate Jackle