Sign in to follow this  
AscendedPrime

Question

It works.

Open the access wheel on the water spout, choose access inventory, put your jar/waterskin in the spot available, it will fill up. Then take it out and put it back in your inventory.  That is the hardest part because sometimes the glitch out and get stuck, and you have to spam double click to get them out.

29 minutes ago, Hodo said:

It works.

Open the access wheel on the water spout, choose access inventory, put your jar/waterskin in the spot available, it will fill up. Then take it out and put it back in your inventory.  That is the hardest part because sometimes the glitch out and get stuck, and you have to spam double click to get them out.

There is only a button to drink water and everything

39 minutes ago, AscendedPrime said:

That's all I see, too.  No option for opening inventory is displayed.  I'll try it again, but won't hold my breath.

2 minutes ago, Coggage said:

That's all I see, too.  No option for opening inventory is displayed.  I'll try it again, but won't hold my breath.

Pressing F doesn't work? I never tried it.

Well, I WOULD have tried it, if the Devs, in their infinite wisdom and genius, hadn't made it impossible to get out of a door.  😄  Jeezuz, the infinite number of monkeys who write the code on an infinite number of keyboards really screwed the pooch... AGAIN.

1 hour ago, AscendedPrime said:

When you hold E while looking at it, it only brings up the drink option?

20 minutes ago, Hodo said:

When you hold E while looking at it, it only brings up the drink option?

Same. I havent been able to find a person on hydra PVE who can get anything other than "drink water" from holding E on the spout. I've wasted a full 600 water spout trying all sorts of ways to try and fill it.

Edited by Asanna

2 hours ago, Hodo said:

It works.

So only about 6 or 7 steps to get a drink of water? Lol

• Haha 1