Jump to content

Dakar

mod Indiaman (BlackPearl and Queen Anne's Revenge)

Recommended Posts

Well, I'm trying to repair our server because it does not start, it seems that some mod gives problems (not yours), when it works I'll install your Black pearl quickly .. my question is .. for when Anne Revenge and Dutch wandering? ... I hope k yes..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The queen anne's revenge is an indiaman ship 😉 Maybe one day I will make an other ship, but for now there is still a lot of trouble to fix on the ship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw this one on the workshop yesterday. looks AWSOME! . 

would be awsome if you could make a version for this as a NPC pirate ship 😛

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dakar is the top ship deck meant to not hae a lot of snap points especially the middle section? Or it is still a work in progress to fix that. 
Overally great idea, steady development and I love using the mod on my server. I hope you keep it up with updates, and even more ship designs in the future 🙂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Sh4d0wStrider said:

@Dakar is the top ship deck meant to not hae a lot of snap points especially the middle section? Or it is still a work in progress to fix that. 
Overally great idea, steady development and I love using the mod on my server. I hope you keep it up with updates, and even more ship designs in the future 🙂 

Yeah, i was figuring out on how to build at the aft of the ship too. There are not any snap points around.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The snap points are not all set up yet. We are still working on it. There are a lot and that unfortunately takes a bit. In addition, we still have a life outside of games and mods.  😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dtmaster said:

The snap points are not all set up yet. We are still working on it. There are a lot and that unfortunately takes a bit. In addition, we still have a life outside of games and mods.  😉

Nvm it was a mistake. I forgot to add the upper 2 decks.

Btw, can you check if this is a bug ? I lost the indiaman when crossing the  border to other grid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, enrell said:

Btw, can you check if this is a bug ? I lost the indiaman when crossing the  border to other grid.

That's a good question. I guess it's not because of Indiaman. Because myself and many on my server use the Indiaman. And all very often drive across grid borders. No Indiaman has been lost so far. Of course it could be a bug. But since it has not occurred in any one yet, I can hardly imagine that. I also do not know what we should fix there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dtmaster said:

That's a good question. I guess it's not because of Indiaman. Because myself and many on my server use the Indiaman. And all very often drive across grid borders. No Indiaman has been lost so far. Of course it could be a bug. But since it has not occurred in any one yet, I can hardly imagine that. I also do not know what we should fix there.

True.

Haiz. Time spent gathering all the wood and stuffs, and it just go POOF..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure, that's annoying. But we can not change that or give you back your resources. This is not possible.

You have to clarify that with the one who owns the server.

Edited by dtmaster
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya termine el barco y lo pinte. Coloque mis faros traseros y ahora me toca decorarlo. Has pensado en crear accesorios para el barco? mascarones de proa , faros traseros , balcones, etc?? . Pronto intentare añadir fotografias.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me podria explicar como tengo que instalar este MOD en un Servidor dedicado, el cual no usamos ninguna plataforma como nitrado, gportal etc...

 

Gracias y un magnifico MOD, estamos ansiosos de probarlo en el servidor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is this mod still being worked on?   TBH its the best model in the game by far...yet nobody uses it because it hasn't had an update since feb 11th.  I hate to see this wither and die as I love masking ships.  I would be willing to take over the mod if y'all would send me the files.  I'd rather you guys keep at it...but if it's me updating it or nothing...I'd accept that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×