Sign in to follow this  
Teufel

Beds / Boats are broke?

After update I can't spawn on my beds that I have on boats. Actually my boats arent even showing up on the map any more... I am in a lawless server so I kind of need my boats so I can spawn here when I get killed by random lions. I can still sail my boats though and I know where I parked all of them but thats not the problem. I'm hoping im not he only person this is happening to global chat doesn't seem to be having any problems when I asked about it...

Edited by Teufel

My two rafts, my sloop, my claimed base and my shcoonner disappeared from the map after i died. 

Yeah like I sailed back to my base it's all still there. It's just not on the map and I can't spawn on any beds I made. Or any new beds that I make and place on any of my boats. Actually the ramshackle sloop I made to sail back to my base. When I left the freeport and entered the lawless server The ramshackle sloop vanished from the map too. Even though I was still sailing on it.

Edited by Teufel

Having same problem guys, ať least we know our ships and base are out there. Hopefully this will be fixed shortly. Currently it is like hardcore ark, you Die, you lost everything, try to live as Long as possible o7

I couldnt respawn on any of my beds either, they weren't showing up at all. It seems  you need to replace all your beds for some reason.

Simply replacing the beds does not work for me. Zooming out on the map does not work for me neither. The only indicator on the map is the X for where I am. I can no longer see my beds or boats.

If you are alone, and not in a company.
Create your own company, and the beds will appear.
Worked for me.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, nome83 said:

If you are alone, and not in a company.
Create your own company, and the beds will appear.
Worked for me.

THANK YOU!
The one thing I didn't try!

You don't lose all your stuff if you make a company?  And how are you not in one?  I thought all chars were created with a company of one.

4 minutes ago, Winter Thorne said:

You don't lose all your stuff if you make a company?  And how are you not in one?  I thought all chars were created with a company of one.

No you have to make a company at the start, you aren't forced to make one.

Glad the problem was resolved.

So when i built base and ships, when I wasnt in company, now will make company, so i will be able to spawn in beds and using base and old ships? 

Edited by Lukaseka95

1 minute ago, Lukaseka95 said:

So when i built base and ships, when I wasnt in company, now will make company, so i will be able to spawn in beds and using base and old ships? 

Yes, everything you've built and tamed etc will still be yours when you make a company.

3 hours ago, omrsker said:

My two rafts, my sloop, my claimed base and my shcoonner disappeared from the map after i died. 

Okay, now I've got the problem too.

I have died....and the only place where I can be resurrected are the "beginner harbours".

3 minutes ago, Frankyb said:

I have died....and the only place where I can be resurrected are the "beginner harbours".

Did you try make company at freeport so you can view old ships and beds? 

1 hour ago, Lukaseka95 said:

Did you try make company at freeport so you can view old ships and beds? 

Yes
Unfortunately, there's no other way.
So I founded a 1 Man Company.
And see there.....I could find all my beds again.

2 hours ago, Frankyb said:

2 minutes ago, Frankyb said:

Yes
Unfortunately, there's no other way.
So I founded a 1 Man Company.
And see there.....I could find all my beds again.

At least we know how to fix this, I am afraid what we will do after it happen again. When you create another company, you completely loose everything. 

2 minutes ago, Lukaseka95 said:

At least we know how to fix this, I am afraid what we will do after it happen again. When you create another company, you completely loose everything.

Well it's related to people not having a company, so it's not going to happen again because you will now have a company. By making the company you've removed the source of the problem.