Sign in to follow this  
greenandgeeky

Reasons why you shouldn't use Nitrado

I will get this started.  I know I am not the only one that has had to deal with Nitrado and their poor service.  

1. Poor Customer service

2. Slowest ticket response time in the industry

• Like 1

Guest BeeDup

I don't know, MCProhosting set the bar pretty low with me. I went to OVH after that and never looked back.

Gtx has been great , instant set up fast support , I left shittrado to go to gtx best move ever .

6 hours ago, BeeDup said:

I don't know, MCProhosting set the bar pretty low with me. I went to OVH after that and never looked back.

Not even the same type of service. Nitrado is a game server provider, OVH is a dedicated server provider.

Nitrado sucks, renting a dedicated server is much better then paying overpriced servers at a gsp. Less control at a higher cost.

• Like 1

Guest BeeDup
40 minutes ago, Sakura said:

Not even the same type of service. Nitrado is a game server provider, OVH is a dedicated server provider.

...I ran with MCPH as a game server provider.. I then switched to run my own game servers... The only real change is now I have root access.

Nitrado also took 12 days to get 5/9 of my servers up. I had ordered the 1 server and loved it. This took maybe 10 minutes. I ordered 3 more a couple days later for a 2x2 grid. This took about 2-3 days IIRC. Then a few weeks later I order 5 more servers to make my grid a 3x3. I had to wait 12 days to get those servers after all tickets were never replied. Oh and btw if you ever decide to send in a ticket for atlas, good luck! Here is what pretty much every single one of my tickets response has been:

Hello Pathfinders,

Due to the high volume and range of Atlas tickets, we have compiled the
answers to the most frequent questions and concerns into one wiki article:

[1]https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/Atlas_Status,_News,_and_Current_Update_for_Nitrado_Customers

We hope that this answers your inquiry. If not, please reply to this ticket
and include a keyword (see link above) so our support team can be more
efficient when responding.
Edited by nullx3r0
Wrong wording.

Since posting this I've canceled my services with Nitrado. They're a horrid company, I really feel sorry for the folks that have to work there. 

On 1/18/2019 at 2:33 AM, BeeDup said:

I have been tempted to get an OVH server. But I just cannot justify the cost, since all I want is to play single player and I have a server box, it just will not work through LAN.