Sign in to follow this  
Xsarec

Did they ban anyone?

All this down time due to someone hacking an account I hope they banned the group involved in using the exploit.

Edited by Xsarec

I dont think the guy abusing the admin account is nearly as serious as all the aimbotters, ESPers, and dupers running around under the radar ruining the experience for everyone.

admin abuser, ip ban, rollback, password change to something safe, problem over.

constant cheaters just rot the gane from the beginning, only way to roll back damages is a full wipe

Edited by Bad News Bear

That is true...If you want to reduce you must block Chinese IP's. I am sorry but I have been gaming for 20 years and it is the same old story with them, their fun is the exploiting that is how they like to play.

• Like 2

I love the racism there. You cant punish an entire race because of individuals within. Also 20 years lmao, it changes every few years. Now its the chinese, a few years ago it was the brazilians, before that it was the russians. Get a grip on reality and stop blaming a culture.

2 minutes ago, THEEwhiteboy said:

I love the racism there. You cant punish an entire race because of individuals within. Also 20 years lmao, it changes every few years. Now its the chinese, a few years ago it was the brazilians, before that it was the russians. Get a grip on reality and stop blaming a culture.

Is it racism or is it nationalism?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, THEEwhiteboy said:

Ok you got me there.... It still triggers me when someone attacks a group of people because of individuals.

Nonetheless a lot of this does fall on Wildcards shoulders, even ignoring well documented cultural differences (See ARK and other titles and rampancy of hack usage/winning above all else mentality seen in Chinese and Russian players)

Chinese players and companies often simply show up as ☐☐ and they invariably can't speak English, so it becomes nigh impossible to tell them apart. In the real world,  propagandists will try dehumanise and take away individual identity of a group they want people to hate - and here we see it baked into the system. There's no chance of interacting positively with a group you not only cannot communicate with, but cannot even tell apart it's members.

So it's inevitable that people will blanket label the entire group negatively when a major portion of this anonymous group, exploit, cheat and are extremely hostile. You'd have to been blind to not see this friction coming before they even launched the game.

Furthermore, judging the number of Asian players on EU and NA they could easily have created a separate Asian server region and would have still had a healthy player base on all 3 regions (Perhaps more so, given how many NA/EU players have quit after being pushed out of land and assets by Chinese zerg companies), while avoiding the inevitable toxicity and culture clash.

Edited by RyuujinZERO