Sign in to follow this  
Recloud

Alpha's Do Not Glow Anymore?

We were out farming with our two bears, using them as pack mules for thatch, when a normal looking Bull roamed into the melee range, kept swinging, thinking nothing of it... turns out it was a level 200 alpha bull, but didn't have it's glowing aura... lost both bears by the time we got back to the bodies. When did this change?

The other day I was about to Ram a Bull with my Rhino as it appeared Normal. Walked up to it just to see if perhaps it was level 30. turned out to be a 196 alpha male. The Glow was soo small it was barely showing through his skin

I've noticed the glow is still there on most things like wolves/tigers/monkeys but the bulls seemed to have lessened quite a bit recently.  I don't recall seeing a glow on the last alpha croc that I went after either so I'd wager a bet that it isn't scaling properly with the creatures that it is on.

I attacked a turtle that later turned out to be a level 241 alpha with my bow and regular arrows. Thank goodness they only walk at a crawl on land.

There was no glow at all on it. Look like a regular turtle at all distances, and in the water.

Tames are way to weak and Alphas to strong. Just lost 2 Tames today because some Devs think a lvl 188 Alpha lion is fun. Some Creatures shouldnt have Alpha Versions. Alphas and Wildlife is totally broken atm. 

Edited by Anotep