Sign in to follow this  
reapo

What do discovery points do?

What do Discovery Points do? I was looking at my XP bar and noticed that there was text there that I had 50 Discovery Points. Does it affect how much XP I get for certain tasks like killing animals, crafting, etc?

It increases max lvl cap. If having straight 50 discovery points, chances are thou didst kill a whale or someone else in the grid.

27 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

It increases max lvl cap. If having straight 50 discovery points, chances are thou didst kill a whale or someone else in the grid.

Verily, who hath struck Nightstrasza upon thine head with a tomb of Shakespeare or king James’s own bible? A pox upon thy house foul villain! Thou hast left the lady’s speech in tatters most grandiose.

4 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Verily, who hath struck Nightstrasza upon thine head with a tomb of Shakespeare or king James’s own bible? A pox upon thy house foul villain! Thou hast left the lady’s speech in tatters most grandiose.

Our "old timey" english suck, we literaly know only about thou, thy, thine, art..., adding "st" to end of some words..., yeah, not only english is not our first language, we also can barely talk like "this" not to mention we don't know when to use it and when not. Gj on having knowledge on that tho.

Edited by Nightstrasza