Sign in to follow this  
MrWombatt

what u guys think about a fresh wipe?

i think ittl help alot if the servers would be wiped one time so all the logged out lvl 1 troll chars are gone and dont use up memory 

also it would be great to see EU working

I think it was change nothing... would just add another day of grinding and zerg companies will just be back where they are already again...

Wiping all the servers at the end of each day would be a great way to illustrate the Buddhist concept of impermanence.

A wipe is somewhat needed. anyone that was able to get past the BS tutorial island has a huge advantage. For example. Me and my buddy made it off BS island. Went into lawless zone. Game crashed, we spawned dead but due to a bug we cant spawn on the boat so guess what back to BS island. Forgot to mention frozen zone btw. If frozen zone was supposed to be more challenging, why make it a spawnpoint? the tutorial island is a bich in the frozen zone sure thats fine, but any zone in the frozen zone literally has 0 fiber. SO after hours of roaming around and jumping from island to island. Id say about 4 grids later ( thats a lot of sitting on a fking raft dying over and over to hypothermia, we get to a non lawless (cause lawless is bugged and you cant respawn in a bed) we land at a non cold zone full of people. We take 2 minutes to jump off naked and check for fiber. FOUND FIBER and get 2 shot by a level 30 with fire arrows that destroys the raft and the bed Literally waisting a solid 6 hours. So back to bullsht frozen tundra all because there was no fiber in the frozen zones AND because you cant spawn on your bed in a lawless area.

TLDR: Frozen zone wasnt labled as a hard zone (its a fking spawnpoint ffs), Traveled 6 hours to get 2 shot by some level 30 because there is 0 fiber in frozen zones and anyone in the frozen tundra cant level or progress, server wipe should happen because of no progression/ servers are somewhat stable now and people have a fair chance of leaving the early zones

give it a month or so... 1, the population stabilizes, any major stability patching should be done, a month of balance/tweaking, and everyone that stuck around has a good grasp on the game.

if ya wipe now it's just more fuel for the angry childrens to rage about a game they're not playing.

Wipe the servers and have everyone spawning into the few starter zones again.. oh sounds like an amazing idea hahahaha.

There are so many islands out there should not be hard to find one with not so many peeps on it. 🙂

i think people have already started spreading out which will help new players rather then having everyone try to spawn at once again.

Nah just wipe all the AFK level 1's characters from the servers. It these sleeping bodies that are cause problem at the start and some are people who quit the game for good.

Plus if they do come back its only a few seconds to recreate the character.