Sign in to follow this  
beerstop

Final Thoughts

No what I'm saying is as per what's on steam with what it says is that they tell you the game doesnt HAVE to change. So if the dev didn't change anything does steam "really" have to refund you? They warned everyone lol

Runs great on my server , no hick ups or lag or nothing just plain smooth running on my server .... great game we all on my server are having a freakin blast

1 hour ago, cpspok said:

Runs great on my server , no hick ups or lag or nothing just plain smooth running on my server .... great game we all on my server are having a freakin blast

Private server?

2 hours ago, cpspok said:

Yeah it runs better when 10 people are involved.  

I hope the OP is still following his thread and gives my reply in this thread a read:

With that read, you'll understand me more when I say- if you relieve yourself of the expectation that you are going to play this game, and reduce it to "you're accessing a project and it may work, if not you have other things you can do"- I believe you can appreciate the alpha much more.