Sign in to follow this  
ViperGuyMike

NA PVP small company looking for claimed land to live and pay taxes on

We're a small company of mature players looking for somewhere to build on a large companies claim in exchange for taxes once the new claim system goes live. We don't need much room, but are looking for a company that is powerful enough to protect the tenants living on their claims, especially when we're offline. We aren't interested in companies who are going to demand we let them dig through our stuff, or companies with alot of young guys in command...we just don't like drama. If your company wants the tax benefits from mature players living on one of your claims, send me a PM. Thanks!

Do any of the larger companies here even plan on using the new claim system to allow tenants on their land? I haven't met anyone yet who is considering using it? Hopefully the devs will devise a way to force large companies to lose more of their land if their don't use the system. The current system is most definitely broken.

On 1/12/2019 at 4:10 AM, ViperGuyMike said:

We're a small company of mature players looking for somewhere to build on a large companies claim in exchange for taxes once the new claim system goes live. We don't need much room, but are looking for a company that is powerful enough to protect the tenants living on their claims, especially when we're offline. We aren't interested in companies who are going to demand we let them dig through our stuff, or companies with alot of young guys in command...we just don't like drama. If your company wants the tax benefits from mature players living on one of your claims, send me a PM. Thanks!

Yes but no one can guarantee you protection. Griefing is going to be a constant for everyone. Even the megatribes are getting griefed during low pop hours every day. This game is still so very early, the tactics and meta change every single day. The only thing a mega can offer you is land. Protection is never promised. Not yet anyway.

The fear is letting someone else build on your island and have multiple beds then one day having them crush you and take it when you're not ready.

Z

Thanks for the reply guys. Yeah I understand the protection issue, I just don't want to pay taxes to someone who is just gonna watch someone wreck us without lifting a finger. I already have that now with land in a lawless region.

The company I'm with has tossed around the idea of doing that but we currently in war against a 4 company alliance. Once we have eliminated them from our main island and start to push them off our other 2 I'll have a member of our War Council contact you. 

On 1/12/2019 at 11:10 AM, ViperGuyMike said:

Yes ok, i am the official slavemaster of the chinese Wang-Tung clan and welcome you as servants of our mighty empire. We have a nice piece of land for you, as companions we hired some alpha snakes and alpha wolves for you at the rocky coast which is your new place to suffe... ähhhm... to live i mean !

Please be aware that in addition to the standard 30% tax we take a little fee of 500 gold coins and an attractive female virgin per week. You are not allowed to build wood or stone and no ships better than a raft.

If you are overdue in payment we take some of you to our gallows and cages and maybe a few extra virgins are charged as interest.

Have a fantastic day !

Edited by Talono
  • Like 1