Sign in to follow this  
Sulfurblade

Why the x5 and x10?

Why are all the dedicated server's easy mode!  Is there nobody willing to host a decent server that has normal gathering rates???

i feel ya i think they think its like ark  for many ppl but its not and you ruin the game when you put the rates high stop  it plz private servers why you got no one on your servers lol

44 minutes ago, Keeno said:

i feel ya i think they think its like ark  for many ppl but its not and you ruin the game when you put the rates high stop  it plz private servers why you got no one on your servers lol

On my server 2x2 I feel that the world is best to keep it around 20 -30 people so it does not over crowd. I agree with you about the dam rates I hate how people want the game easy , I lime the challenge just like I ran my ark servers 

2 hours ago, cpspok said:

On my server 2x2 I feel that the world is best to keep it around 20 -30 people so it does not over crowd. I agree with you about the dam rates I hate how people want the game easy , I lime the challenge just like I ran my ark servers 

well the 2x from the defualt is already in place the problem is they set silly rates and it just kills the fun of working for something, plus alot of them dont have any threats *ships of the damed etc on pve, or discoveries or power stone/krakken so most of the servers are just trash.

Please go play on official if u want standart levels and gathering... I can't understand that people searching modded servers and don't like x10 harvesting, just play on a official if u want standart levels...

22 hours ago, Sulfurblade said:

Why are all the dedicated server's easy mode!  Is there nobody willing to host a decent server that has normal gathering rates???

People don't want a Mega tribe experience like you require if you do anything other than Atlas.
Small groups is more fun which means higher rates which leads to more fun PvP.

I found this server they don't put the harvesting up to the ridiculous levels of some of the other servers in fact it seems just right...

DG ATLAS ADVENTURES! PVE/PVP/SHOP

Quite impressed with this server really a good balance of everything!!!

we host a 3x3 with offical settings and offline protection if you interrested just show in 😉

Nibzworld[PvPvE/DE]

IP:78.31.71.112:57599

mfg Nibzworld.de

I myself run a private server so that my community can enjoy the rates we all decide on.  If you want specific rates there is a private server out there willing to use them.  Some of us however have day jobs and don't have the time it takes to gather on official rates just to enjoy the game.  Instead of talking down about growing communities choices in server rates, why don't you try and run your own private server.  You spend the money required to run the servers, and take the time to manage them yourself.  Just because private server owners decide to modify their rates in a manner that doesn't please you, doesn't make them all crap, it makes them unique in the way each private server manage's their communities.  Thats the point of a private server.  But then again, if you don't like it, start up your own server and do as you please or go back to playing on official servers where griefers and massive companies run the servers and control your gameplay.

We have a 3x3 with just 2x taming/harvesting to take the edge off but still give a sense of accomplishment.

MMI PvP Ohio