Sign in to follow this  
WhiteAlpha

Glitch of wild beast in pen killed every tames

Hello, 

We are on EU pve Serv, Siren's call, and while we were getting some brand new rhino, somehow, a lvl 3 tiger came in our fully stone enclosed PEN, and killed all of our tames, please fix this, a lvl 3 tiger killed 2 bull / 2 bear / 3 lions / 1 tiger and another snake get idknow how in the other pen and killed our elephant, we are on N5, as it is due to a fuckign bug, as no tiger can come in a fully enclosed stone walls and roof, come and give us back all those tames . 

Btw i have screenshoots of the crew management, where you can see the slaughter ! 

And there is even the little icon who tells us that is it a home and you should be protected in it.

Thank you for your consideration 

Edited by WhiteAlpha

We have stuff spawning inside our base too. Had the same issues back in ARK when resource render distances where changed, cause I think somehow they and the animals spawns are together. Woke up to an Alpha Bull standing inside my base room, that has maybe twice the size of a bull. Trying not to hit him I sneaked out. But we already also had snakes inside the house, killing all chickens and players etc. 

The house symbol just means you are safe from most weather influences. Not that you can't be damaged at all. 

Yeah ikr, i have been playing Ark a lot too, render structures and shit ok.

But what is the point of building a full stone room, if beast can still be killed inside ? 

As beast you can tame are pretty useless for fighting ATM, they can't handle any shits without pass out. 

So yeah what is the point of taming and building on this game if there is no protection at all ? 

Just building ships and sails for hours ? i mean we crossed X servers to get wheat, than X servers to tame an elephant, than bring them back here, and they die like shit by crappy thing spawning or glitching trough structures ? i mean it's not normal, that's why i want an admin to come and give us every beast we lost in the process. 

And if it was the only bug , it will be ok, but it's not.

Game developpers in generals needs to stop launching game at 40 % crafting.

10 minutes ago, WhiteAlpha said:

But what is the point of building a full stone room, if beast can still be killed inside ? 

For me I do it not for the agenda you thought of,but of decompose.

All my thatch and wood always break up,stones stays up,cant remember when I needed to repair any of it,even after wild animals attacks.

Yes shure DARCEK, stone is very efficient versus wild animals, they take no dammages at all even from alphas, But what is the point of building things, if beast still spawns inside, or glitch trough walls , and achieve to kill all your stuff ? There is no point at all xD 

We don't bother too much with tames atm because it got annoying to replace them every second day. We just build boats, do treasure hunts and farm our discovery points to level up. 

EA there will be bugs no good getting upset about ti , and they wont relace anything 

So there are a few options here that can mitigate this issue while we are in EA where they will 99% chance not replace/roll back for anything.

Large perimeter wall(4 or higher) to prevent things getting in, do not use fence foundations use regular foundations to help reduce the chances of things spawning near it.  Open courtyard with animals on neutral to defend themselves.

NPC on Swivel Turret(if you've got the gold to pay and metal for ammo) near the tames with grapeshot(do not use fire, they will set the enemy on fire who will then set your tames on fire and you lose them anyways)

High rise, put your animals on a pedestal, quite literally make a platform that is 3-4 walls high with a ramp that you break off when you are gonna log off or don't need them(or elevator if you can afford that) 

It's not the best solution and quite frankly you may still have issues due to the army of the damned spawning wherever the hell they please but it's all that can be done to help yourself while we wait on them to fix the issue.

agreed ... it's a bit lame to build things to protect your pets and see some alpha thing poping inside an killing everything...

I've just lots 5 bears a wolf and an elephant because of an alpha giant snake and it's very depressing to see a lots of effort vanishing this way :(

Army of the damned or regular mobs can be managed if you let your pet in neutral but an alpha ... even an alpha cow could kill every tamed pet

17 hours ago, TiiaAurora said:

Our last animals are on a Cliff platform. Nothing spawns on that so far. 

This is the solution.  On land, in our experience, creatures spawn IN our base, not come in, SPAWN.  All the while this is a thing, you have to keep your animals out of spawn locations... like a cliff platform, or boat.