Sign in to follow this  
UDO

remove the cooldown on weapons when picking them up or swapping ,

it adds nothing to the game , its just a stupid thing thrown into the game with no thought about how it affects game play , artificically slowing it down giving us up to 30 seconds of being unable to do anything depending on what order we place things on hot bar , if they all counted down at same time then ok, but to start countdown at slot 1 then 2 then 3 is fucking retarded 

I would not be upset if this feature went away, or at the very least, we are able to have two weapons available on our hot bar without penalty.

Would like to see the same thing removed from clothing too.... Why do I need to wait for my clothing to cool down?

I think overall it's for PvP, picking your loadout kind of thing so you're not globaling people, shooting with a pistol then carbine to blunderbust then meleeing the rest if needed, so you have to pick carefully or have a CD, that doesn't matter as this is PvE.

Think overall they need to (if possible) separate the infrastructure of PvE and PvP so changes to one type of server won't affect the other. 

• Like 2