Sign in to follow this  
KeyenDF

Smaller gates

Would love to see a smaller gate option.  The small gate is huge!  I need something to build a barn structure with for storing cows, sheep etc. The small gate is massive, and looks horrendous trying to attach it to a building that’s smaller in height.  Adding a toggle on the small gate that’s a “half gate” which is the same width, but half the height would create a gate more in line with a large barn door. Right now the options are a man door, and the next size door up is the small gate.   

• Like 2

How high is the small gates currently? I've not tried one yet, how many walls high are they?

I think i'd quite like one that is designed more for the farming animals to fit through. Shame they didn't add double doors to the game.

28 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

How high is the small gates currently? I've not tried one yet, how many walls high are they?

I think i'd quite like one that is designed more for the farming animals to fit through. Shame they didn't add double doors to the game.

4 walls high

They did a great job of options on the other pieces, walls roofs etc. Hope they spend some time and give us more than just the one option with gates.

Would love more variety, and even fence gates at 1/2 wall high would be great.

12 hours ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

This is exactly the reason I would like a smaller gate. For my farm animals. 

+1

Though id rather see a third gate added instead of them adding the option to waste half the materials on getting a halfsized gate, as mentioned a 2x2 would be great since it would allow me to build a barn to store my pets in without making it superlarge or looking stupid with the 4 high door.

I'm much rather see something midway between the current "too small for an elephant" small gate and the "large enough to sail a galleon through" large gate.