Sign in to follow this  
pygmy

The Wiki is not good.

There are so many questions asked ingame since everything you need to learn is to find some player who have tried a certain thing. And all of this is cause to have such a thin wiki with litterly no information within.

I have many examples:

Salt there is no information on where and how to search for them.

Cann't find any information on forehand about ship sailweight and how many points of sail a ship can have. The list goes on.

I want to be able to find information more easialy then to be depandant on others.

Thank you.

Thank you for the quick information. Sadly we are all dependant on others then to figure out things.

7 minutes ago, pygmy said:

Thank you for the quick information. Sadly we are all dependant on others then to figure out things.

Yes for the time being it will be like that. I myself have asked many questions and found that i've just had to eventually find out myself. There's a lot of learning and searching to do, at least until the wiki is fuller, but no idea when or if that will happen.

It's happening now. Two days ago you couldn't tell how many sail units each sail took up, now it's on there. This morning the ship costs were updated for V10.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, pygmy said:

There are so many questions asked ingame since everything you need to learn is to find some player who have tried a certain thing. And all of this is cause to have such a thin wiki with litterly no information within.

I have many examples:

Salt there is no information on where and how to search for them.

Cann't find any information on forehand about ship sailweight and how many points of sail a ship can have. The list goes on.

I want to be able to find information more easialy then to be depandant on others.

Thank you.

I update every day things on wiki. It is community programm and everybody can help.

Before you say something bad about the wiki -> dont be a lazy potato chips child and help as well

• Like 3

yeah i agree.  If you're someone knowledgeable with game stuff it wouldn't be a bad idea to make a wiki account and provide some info so others can learn the game easier.

2 hours ago, Puppies4ever said:

I update every day things on wiki. It is community programm and everybody can help.

Before you say something bad about the wiki -> dont be a lazy potato chips child and help as well

I like the phrase "lazy potato chips child" It put a smile on my face this morning with my coffee. Also I think it would make a decent name for a garage band from Portland. I will confess that the temptation to edit the wiki to say that crocs optimal taming food is dodo kibble is hard to overcome.

Edited by boomervoncannon

2 hours ago, Puppies4ever said:

I'm truly sorry if i stepped on your toes, i thought the wiki was run by the company and i know the devs have rhe answers. I thank you for contributing. I myself will help out with my knowledge since i can understand that everyone will struggle without the needed information.