Sign in to follow this  
hillbllywsperer

Thanks for the info assholes!!!! ALphas back on Lawless!!!

Thank you for telling us alphas are back in lawless islands. I was out with my bear and 3 wolves harvesting before the update and surprise!!!!! right after update i got attacked by and alpha rabbit that fucked up my bear, then an Alpha lion that killed all my animals and my and my friend and lost all our shit. You guys are fucking assholes. Like the game needed to be fucking harder. But you'll bend over backwards to help the fucking Chinese PVP bullshit and fuck everyone else right because you already got our money. You suck, your game is ruined, and it will be dead in a matter of months if you keep this bullshit up. We already last 12 people off our crew that quit the game. Why would anyone waste time taming now if a 189 lion walks over and kills everything it took you weeks to do!!!!!! So funny too, we finally got to take out the animals had about 10 min of fun finally on this game without getting murdered and boom lost everything in a second to 1 lion. Go fucking throw yourselves in a lion pit at the zoo and let someone else take over development of this game. You are about to lose 3 more players. Thanks for a wasted month of my time you jerkoffs.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Alpha rabbit, I just got a flashback to that Holy Grail scene.

That said, it's pretty shitty they nerf tamed animals while also placing alphas on lawless islands without mentioning it.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, hillbllywsperer said:

Thank you for telling us alphas are back in lawless islands. I was out with my bear and 3 wolves harvesting before the update and surprise!!!!! right after update i got attacked by and alpha rabbit that fucked up my bear, then an Alpha lion that killed all my animals and my and my friend and lost all our shit. You guys are fucking assholes. Like the game needed to be fucking harder. But you'll bend over backwards to help the fucking Chinese PVP bullshit and fuck everyone else right because you already got our money. You suck, your game is ruined, and it will be dead in a matter of months if you keep this bullshit up. We already last 12 people off our crew that quit the game. Why would anyone waste time taming now if a 189 lion walks over and kills everything it took you weeks to do!!!!!! So funny too, we finally got to take out the animals had about 10 min of fun finally on this game without getting murdered and boom lost everything in a second to 1 lion. Go fucking throw yourselves in a lion pit at the zoo and let someone else take over development of this game. You are about to lose 3 more players. Thanks for a wasted month of my time you jerkoffs.

Be thankful they haven’t added the super turkeys from ark yet. You are going to love thanksgiving when the turkey destroys your top tier base, every single one of your tames and goes right through your galleon

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

Be thankful they haven’t added the super turkeys from ark yet. You are going to love thanksgiving when the turkey destroys your top tier base, every single one of your tames and goes right through your galleon

they did. its called land whales in m2 and m3

Just now, hillbllywsperer said:

monstrouse whaales that chase u across the island and destroy everything

1 minute ago, hillbllywsperer said:

monstrouse whaales that chase u across the island and destroy everything

Bet that turkey would mess up that whale. Just saying. And at least that whale isn’t on land. Your base should be safe till November 

Just now, Realist said:

Bet that turkey would mess up that whale. Just saying. And at least that whale isn’t on land. Your base should be safe till November 

no the whales are on land up here. they follow u up mountains. look at my video

4 minutes ago, hillbllywsperer said:

no the whales are on land up here. they follow u up mountains. look at my video

Wow, yeah I’ll have to check that out then. I would be laughing 

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

Wow, yeah I’ll have to check that out then. I would be laughing 

its not funny lol those fuckers can move and they destroy and killeverything butt if u get on the side of them u can hide inside them and melee them. they just take forever to kill

7 minutes ago, hillbllywsperer said:

its not funny lol those fuckers can move and they destroy and killeverything butt if u get on the side of them u can hide inside them and melee them. they just take forever to kill

Well yeah but you probably get a lot of resources from them. I would be grinding land whales all day. Try to build a trap for them and run them into it.

similar to the wyvern trap on ark

1 minute ago, Realist said:

Well yeah but you probably get a lot of resources from them. I would be grinding land whales all day. Try to build a trap for them and run them into it.

similar to the wyvern trap on ark

im setting up cannon towers on the mountains now

• Like 1

Figured I'd point out they also made mantas aggressive cockbites now.

6 hours ago, hillbllywsperer said:

im setting up cannon towers on the mountains now

I don't recommend you do that. Try swivel guns instead. Cannons only do 100 damage to tames, swivel guns fire high caliber buck.

On 1/9/2019 at 6:21 AM, gadefence said:

Figured I'd point out they also made mantas aggressive cockbites now.

I don't recommend you do that. Try swivel guns instead. Cannons only do 100 damage to tames, swivel guns fire high caliber buck.

its not for tames or animals its for ships of the damned i lure in to shore and whales.