Sign in to follow this  
gidyin310

wanted land please

this game is just become unplayable ive been sailing for 5 days now on Na PVP if someone has some land that they are willing to share and start an alliance send a message or reply here and we can try and work something out! 

Edited by gidyin310

9 hours ago, gidyin310 said:

this game is just become unplayable ive been sailing for 5 days now on Na PVP if someone has some land that they are willing to share and start an alliance send a message or reply here and we can try and work something out! 

Nope. I think you will have better luck in pve, because you will be just sailing around another month trying to find land. Good luck though, not sure why you would bother though either

Why would anyone want to waste an alliance slot on a single player? Join a company

im not a single player lol i have a company of 20 

and i refuse to join anyones company because you cant trust no one same thing with joining someones tribe on ark you can sit there and build and get set up and next thing you kno your kicked out so screw that 

Go setup in a lawless region and build up from there. It sucks having to spawn on a boat, but it’s a lot safer that way. There are some lawless islands that are completely empty that i’ve found or even partially deserted.

Edited by Bad News Bear

already was in a lawless we want out own land so we can spawn on a bed and not have to worry about it being destroyed by some prick cause all you cna do is have them on rafts