MISFIT

How are they able to overlap our flags???

I've never been able to set down a flag if it overlapped another companies unless I was contesting their claim. How are they able to do it to us? What do the Brazilians know that I don't???

Capture.PNG

20190106063851_1.jpg

wtf how are they able to place a flag inside the radius ? 

thats the huge issue with flag imo, they can slowly creep into your area without contesting, so be aware one day if not active enough kiss your base goodbye 😞 , we got overlapping flags into our flag and nothing we can do about it 

• Like 1

I think it's caused by contesting neighboring territory, which allows them to place a flag that overlaps even other claims, not just the contested one (which needs to be fixed). And when they successfully contest, the overlap stays.

Maybe there was a sea flag further "up" on the second picture which they contested with this flag and that allowed them to overlap your claims. Just a guess though.

And here to show you (see the blue line in the distance ) , i can place a flag between my friendly neighbour  and my flag , tested it with others in area and they can place it there thus taking a big chunk of my flag, nothing i can do about it unless im catching the people doing it and go stand top of their flag , this is how people are loosing bases 

overlapped.thumb.jpg.df21686594fb7139b759e06c1b9b1ad1.jpg

Chinese companies are all over Na Pve server doing this. Yet I’ve never been able to place one testing this.

by the way have many Chinese friends. This isn’t racial. They hate the big box clan play just as much. 

my neighbors and i have an agreement to not build in the overlap neutral zone between our claims as it fucks up onr or the other with enemy foundaation too close to build issues ,