Sign in to follow this  
Ozymandias

Question regarding ship ownership when joining/leaving company

Hi there,

Hoping someone can help me out with a couple of Company related questions.

As I understand it, when you join a company your ship becomes the property of the company.  If I were to leave the company, is there any way to take back ownership of my ship?  Or if you're kicked from a company, does the ship revert back to your ownership?

Also, does it mean when you join the company that any member of the company can use your ship?  I'm assuming if you PIN locked doors and such that they can't access those?

Thanks.

Not sure how governance is set up. In Ark you could set it so people kept their stuff but don't know if it's like that in Atlas... From what I've heard\read it stay in the company and you gotta build a new one.

I can access the large container and doors my friend crafted and placed. He put a pin lock on it and I can access it by being in his company. Without having to enter a pin.

company governance appears to be the same as it is in ARK. the company owner or admin can change weather buildings, ships and tame are owned by the company or the player and who can ride,  access or control them.

In Atlas, all ships are company owned.  I see no setting in governance for ships. We have tames set to personally owned as well as structures but new ships are always company owned.  I really wish that they would implement the ability to personally own ships so my members could enjoy the protection and authority on ships they build like they have on buildings.

I would like the ability to Unclaim a ship or transfer ownership so I could sell it to another player.

• Like 1

Damn all these comments are as useless as mine. 

The question is, Will you lose everything you built to the company when you leave???

Yes everything belongs to the company building tames ships etc. If you leave  on good terms they could transfer it over to you Ships/tames.