Sign in to follow this  
Saltydog920

Please devs, I love this game but focus on the large issues

Rather than changing things that worked perfectly well before. Sailing was the best part of this game. Arrows worked just fine. Now you're changing how sailing works and nerfing arrows? Instead of fixing things that work well, fix Ghost ships so they are affected by wind. Fix the over abundance of animals spawns. Fix the shield stun bashing, and please leave sailing and arrows alone. Other than that, I've been thoroughly enjoying it and appreciate all the efforts to stabalize the game!

have you played it? Arrows are the freaking same. The wind is fine. Crying about those two things is wierd because you can hardly notice any difference. Also be happy tou can play there are thousands of players being ignored right now that have account wide crash loops that are forced to buy separate games and create new steam accounts to play the game. The devs like @Jatheish are completely ignoring them. 

Im one of those players sadly. Also i do agree gettong 30% wind against your sail pushing you forward is trash. The fire arrows are a welcome change though