Sign in to follow this  
Endo Fett

The Chinese Have to Go

Every night we and our neighbours lose more territory and buildings to Chinese mobs that play throughout the night in NA.

These people refuse to communicate, do not interact with other players, and aggressively expand and steal claims.

This will continue to go on as long as Chinese players are allowed to play in NA and EU servers. If you are going to sell to Chinese gamers than you need to provide Chinese servers to lock them in.

Gamers in China have so far displayed an inability, and an unwillingness, to embrace the spirit of PvE and social gaming. Please region lock the Chinese players so that these cultural differences stop creating so much rage and frustration.

Thank you.

• Like 3

Add in the VPN route, and while not everyone will get in, enough still will. 

16 minutes ago, MindOfMadness said:

Chinese owned company to region lock the Chinese player base... 

This company is owned by a Chinese company? I thought they were based out of WA, just a few miles from where I live...  /shrug who knew!

5 minutes ago, Maar said:

Add in the VPN route, and while not everyone will get in, enough still will. 

This company is owned by a Chinese company? I thought they were based out of WA, just a few miles from where I live...  /shrug who knew!

They were bought by Snail which is a Chinese company.

https://mmos.com/news/snail-games-usa-acquired-studio-wildcard-developer-of-ark-in-december-2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snail_(company)

Interesting! Thanks for the info. Totally clueless, and that was a few years back that it was purchased. 

• Like 1