DubisTV

Chinese Hacker With Name And Proof If he is not banned soon all faith is lost in this game

Someone being a good shot is not cheating, someone making impossible shots of people 30ft+ underwater where they can't bee seen from land is most likely ESP/aimbots. I have seen videos that show OBVIOUS use of hacks, this thread is NOT that.

someone getting sniped inside of a completely closed base through walls = cheating,   some dumbass standing around in a room made of all windows getting shot = not so much.

It seems to have been a trend for the last several years that anytime some people get killed it means the other person is cheating, come to terms with the fact that you are not as good or as special as mommy told you {she was just being nice}

Yes there are a ton of people cheating in this game and sadly the Devs here will never do anything about them, the same people have let the same cheats infect Ark for 4 years now, if they cared to stop it it would have already happened so if you go forward in Atlas know that this will be a permanent part of the game, yes it sucks, yes it would be nice if they did something about it but the sad fact is they won't.

On 1/8/2019 at 6:03 AM, Hector of Troy said:

You literally don't show anything with it. For all I know your render settings are weird. Go fucking show how its an exploit or what its doing. No one is even manning it.

render settings are weird? are you stupid or just naive? All render settings do is extend the distance in which trees and objects render. if you open your eyes for like 2 seconds you can see a cannon just floating in the air. now i'm no fking genius but unless floating cannons are part of the game, there is no reason why a floating cannon should be there. Obviously no one is on it because they weren't sieging. They were on the floor 1 shotting people from miles away. Holy shit at this point I could show you a video of respawning and getting shot in a bed on top of a mountain and you would still probably find a way to defend hackers.