Xercz

Claim Clarification Plox

As we all know claim system has been screwed, does this new "fix" solve all our woes? I have some questions...

1) Does sleeping in the zone now prevent people from stealing(acquiring yarrr....) your land? Also resetting the timer to 3 days?

2) Upkeep...... Is this working or not?.... Does this mean that an active player running around in the area resets the cooldown again to 3 days? or is it just a few hours or a day or what? 

3) Devs, any chance you wanna tell us what "More flags you own, the faster people can claim them"..... We got 1 flag so we're not too bothered but what are we talking here for 1,2,3,4 flags. Instead of 40 min declaim on 1, its 10 min claim if they have tons of flags or what?

Trying to claim land - Is this the way it is now or are we still waiting for this?

1) If a player/company is sleeping in his zone but doesn't log on for 3 days - This should be claimable

2) If the player/company leaves the zone for 3 days - This should be claimable

Any insights would be good.

• Like 1

seems they haven't fixed it at all. all our flags you can put down a claim flag on even when we are standing in it. we have replaced the flags built on the area and everything. we have had ???? tribe steal about 15 claims from us while we slept last night also and this new patch 9.0 or whatever has done absolutely nothing. ohhh and the ???? tribe that stole our land they have a timer and it is going up and they are not even there, not even close to it. they are also glitching themselves into the ground somehow. pictures taken

20190104201353_1.jpg

20190104202321_1.jpg

• Sad 1

Not fixed at all. Still can put  flag infront of your face while standing literally on it lol.

yep ohhh and found these 2 guys flying even without broomsticks, you know sometimes i think some people just be cheating the system but i don't know what would give me that idea

20190104231209_1.jpg

20190104231210_1.jpg

20190104231210_2.jpg

20190104231211_1.jpg

We were sleeping last night into our house, and an allied company claimed land next to ours that circled out HALF of our base.  Literally some floors / chests accross our base is now theirs.  So sleeping dont help.  I think if they want to take it they can, nothing you can do if they wait out the timer.  All of our animals are still ours even though they are standing on now 'their' floors.

Edited by Phoenix69

i want to know how people have timers going up. is there a requirement because the box tribe on our island has every single one of their flag timers going up. they are not even in the claimed areas so how do they do it????

They may have replaced their claim flags, i am reading alot about people replacing their claim flags after last nights patch however stupid this might be it's worth a shot. 

At this stage we may just give in to the fact lands are going to change so fast and stuff is going to be stolen until it is set in stone about how the timers work.

Would love a Dev twitter or forum post to shed some light on what actually is happening with claims..... really not much to ask!

i have replaced my flags after patch and it gives 15000 seconds and is going down even tho im standing on it

1 minute ago, seruum said:

i have replaced my flags after patch and it gives 15000 seconds and is going down even tho im standing on it

Ugh.... thanks for the clarification, well if it's anything like before, that might very well go into minus numbers after it reaches 0.

Edited by Xercz

Just seeing the ??? Player clipping under mesh says it all. We all know they were purchased by a Chinese company, the cheating will never stop. 

Almost as if the NA PVE server is for there enjoyment not anyone else. Same cheats in Ark that never were fixed or china bans. 

Realy sad

something needs to be done about this ???? company. they are hacking and greifing and stealing everyones stuff