Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Sentinazo

Wolfs are an absolute nightmare in tundra...

After traveling for days finally managed to find claimable land, got a small spot in tundra, unfortunately the place is a pain in the ass and not due to the harsh weather, wolfs keep spawning one after another like stupid SoD do in sea, if you go out to get resources you keep dying and getting you fur armor destroyed in no time which then you can't repair unless you travel to other servers since you can't get sap in tundra. Finally managed to build a base but now it seems impossible to maintain, the stupid wolfs keep aggroing, I spend more time shooting them in the face with my pistol crafting more ammo and repairing the damn pistol than actually playing, good lord fix them...

I was in desert and it seems stupidly overcrowded too, crocodiles lions wolfs LOL, this is game is even more annoying than ark...at least dinos there don't camp your base they wander much more. I have seen a crocodile camp a raft for hours while i was building my sloop, ridiculous.

They also do too much damage and nockback has no sense at all. I have already dug up several treasures and was easier to fight 6 soldiers of the damned than a single wolf...

• Like 1

Snakes are a joke compared to wolves, they poison but just have fortitude high and mainly, they are slightly slower than a player, wolf is much much faster than a player + they have insane attack speed and knockback but agree, predators make exploring islands something that don't want ever do.

Fur armor being made with sap is a joke I dunno why you can't just use the fur that wolves drop. Would make more sense.

18 minutes ago, Bhelen said:

Fur armor being made with sap is a joke I dunno why you can't just use the fur that wolves drop. Would make more sense.

Why stop on just the fur from wolves? with the numbers that have to deal all the time, an armor made straight from everything wolf is made of would even work.

you can tame them and use them to throw elephants from cliffs to see if a ship sinks if it is hit by an elephant.

Genius from devs side is a croc/wolf team combo. The wolf 3-hits you in land, the croc if you flee from the wolf into the ocean😜

In the current state this game is playable only for masochists and megatribes, but not for survivors and new players.

21 hours ago, Bhelen said:

Absolutely agree, also wolfs destroy a pristine armor in around 10 bites, a joke. 😭

14 hours ago, Talono said:

Genius from devs side is a croc/wolf team combo. The wolf 3-hits you in land, the croc if you flee from the wolf into the ocean😜

In the current state this game is playable only for masochists and megatribes, but not for survivors and new players.

I feel the same, everytime I manage to improve a bit building something or crafting a new weapon and I actually enjoy the game fun is completely destroyed by a wolf pack.

Guess what guys, a fuckin alpha lion in tundra, spawns are shittier every day....

Edited by Mr.Sentinazo