Sign in to follow this  
hands solo

Can you be solo and pvp ?

i dont think so. I went pvp cause we are 27 and barely 4-6 are online at any moment. Big boats are needed in pvp and that involve man power. Unless you're really good at getting new friends, i think u'll get kill anywhere you'll go.

In group tho, this game is really fun

3 hours ago, hands solo said:

Im wondering whether or not to join a pvp server as my char is in pve.

J

No, you can’t be solo and pvp 

You can but it depends on what u want out of pvp. Watched a solo get 20 kills, sink a brig and 3 sloops by sneaking into a base at night and using fire arrows and a pistol... Don't listen to people who say u can't. That solo would smoke these fools. Having a crew is easier but bad players will drag u down or become fodder. Team battles are epic as well.

Edited by Ron Jeremy

If you're a really good player you can play an assassin type and sneak in, get kills and get out. It might be fun... so yes it CAN be done.

Z

1 hour ago, Znick said:

If you're a really good player you can play an assassin type and sneak in, get kills and get out. It might be fun... so yes it CAN be done.

Z

that's a really good idea. you may be employed by some big company to kill the leader of other company. LOL. It depends, If you really like this, you can develop more other profession.